Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Hi! I just wanted to stop in to say I love your new ink style! I love the framed design! Sadly, I'm unable to order one at this time but wanted to tell you how much I love the new style! Happy Holidays!

Hi! I was wondering if you're open to do an art trade? If you'd like to I have references up in my own thread! I didn't wanna clog up the comments ^^

Ah okay, you're looking for digital art. I can't do digital art unfortunately, thanks for your interest though^^

Thank you, I would love to get another drawing from you, please!

Style: Ink-style
References: I can send them to you in a message
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I'd like another drawing of Sev, a character of mine that you drew for me a while back, in different clothes from before
Payment: 800TBT

If this is all right, I'll send you the TBT and the message with the references. Thank you!

Thank you, I would love to get another drawing from you, please!

Style: Ink-style
References: I can send them to you in a message
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I'd like another drawing of Sev, a character of mine that you drew for me a while back, in different clothes from before
Payment: 800TBT

If this is all right, I'll send you the TBT and the message with the references. Thank you!
Yep! I'll add you to a slot :)

What about me? I do have enough tbt now
@Sophie23, please take more care to check if you have already asked someone a question before asking again. You already asked this user a month ago about acquiring her art and she told you no. The terms she outlined have not changed in that time. Please be more respectful of boundaries other users have set.
Sorry, I have no idea when I would be opening in the future, so I'll just be keeping the pinglist to the people on it currently.

@Sophie23, please take more care to check if you have already asked someone a question before asking again. You already asked this user a month ago about acquiring her art and she told you no. The terms she outlined have not changed in that time. Please be more respectful of boundaries other users have set.
Okay I’m sorry I just wondered if she changed her mind

Inky for @kiwikenobi!
kiwikenobi-inky-Sev-water.png

Back