Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Order: I would like 3 4 icons (one simple and two three villager) please for 1 present of your choice ^^
Style: simple chibi style
References:
My island rep
(ps I LOVE what you did for Fye so something similar pls :D)
View attachment 343902

Huck
(wearing this outfit if possible)
View attachment 343904

Sly
(default fit is fine)

View attachment 343907
tysm, lmk if you need anything else!

*edit just realized I'm still under 300, give me one sec to add to my order pls!
-------
ok so I believe I can also order one more villager pic so could you please draw Diva for me in the same Chibi style? Her default clothes are just fine too, ty!!
Sounds good! I'll add you to a slot 😄

A simple icon of Tabby for @WaileaNoRei!
Wailea-No-Rei-Villager-Chibi-Icon.png

Hello there! I've been admiring your art for a while. 💜

Order form:
Style: Small Chibi Villager Icon (with a festive flair, please!)
References:
1608255416114.png
1608255754010.png
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Anything festive/winter-y will do~
Payment: 75 tbt

Thank you for your consideration and time! 😊

Hello there! I've been admiring your art for a while. 💜

Order form:
Style: Small Chibi Villager Icon (with a festive flair, please!)
References:
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Anything festive/winter-y will do~
Payment: 75 tbt

Thank you for your consideration and time! 😊
Thanks <3
I'll add you to a slot!

Style: Chibi
References: Click!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Something christmassy, otherwise go crazy!!
Payment: Green Present

You've drawn her before and I love your art sooooo, here is my gorl again! I listed you down in my thread for the present as well.

hii :) im gonna be paying w a present!

Style: chibi
References: here
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can she be holding a blue balloon?^^ and the bg be pastel blue w the circle in the middle! :)
Payment: 1 present

Style: simple chibi icon
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can the bg have tiny white hearts? like real small ones haha and the bg color be a pastel blue (lighter than her dress)

Style: simple chibi fullbody
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can she have a v cheerful expression, the bg can it be a sunny day w lil clouds? ^^
Payment: 1 present (can i pay the remaining in tbt? it would be 50 tbt)

edit: i forgot to mention she wears black rimmed glasses now, instead of the octagonal glasses : ) theyre like the glasses in my pfp!

hii :) im gonna be paying w a present!

Style: chibi
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can she be holding a blue balloon?^^ and the bg be pastel blue w the circle in the middle! :)

Style: simple chibi icon
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can the bg have tiny white hearts? like real small ones haha and the bg color be a pastel blue (lighter than her dress)

Style: simple chibi fullbody
Details (pose/background/props/etc): can she have a v cheerful expression, the bg can it be a sunny day w lil clouds? ^^
Payment: 1 present (can i pay the remaining in tbt? it would be 50 tbt)

edit: i forgot to mention she wears black rimmed glasses now, instead of the octagonal glasses : ) theyre like the glasses in my pfp!

Looks good! Yeah, you pay the leftovers with tbt and I'd like a red present.
I'll add you to a slot <3

Order form:
Style: 2 Normal Proportions characters
References/Details: kind of complicated, I'd like drawings of two D&D characters that I made up, maybe should I give you the details by PM?
Payment: 3 snowflake presents (worth more than the normal price by your conversion rate, but your art is totally worth it!)

Back