Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

Hey! I have funds so I am back! I saw that you updated the OP so are these prices also updated?
Yes, prices have been updated, but I can still do + 50% for extra characters since you asked early on which would make it $30 for a couple's chibi and $15 for simple chibis.

Before I order, I have a question!! I feel like This character would look amazing in your chibi style, but I know her design is super complex. Would you be willing to draw her? I can only pay in TBT but I will gladly pay extra!!

Yes, I'd love to draw her! Would 400 tbt work for you?
Totally! Lemme fill out my form!!

Style: Chibi
References: Click!
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Have fun with it! I have nothing specific in mind.
Payment: 500 tbt (400 seemed too cheap for her complexity)

Chibi doodle for @-Lumi-<3
1616967739695.png

Order form:
Style: Chibi doodle
References:
Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 11.58.10 PM.png

Details (pose/background/props/etc): Zucker with the joy emote - a simple background is fine!
Payment: is 150 tbt alright? :)

Hi, I'm back!

References: Wilson from Don't Starve (the character in my avatar), I can PM you more references
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I can also go into the details about the pose in a PM
Payment: 400TBT (or more, if this is more complicated than 400TBT's worth)

Thanks! If you're up for it, I'll probably ask you to make multiple drawings of Wilson as time goes on. He's my favorite character in anything ever. But for now, just the one drawing, please. ^o^;>

Hi, I'm back!

References: Wilson from Don't Starve (the character in my avatar), I can PM you more references
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I can also go into the details about the pose in a PM
Payment: 400TBT (or more, if this is more complicated than 400TBT's worth)

Thanks! If you're up for it, I'll probably ask you to make multiple drawings of Wilson as time goes on. He's my favorite character in anything ever. But for now, just the one drawing, please. ^o^;>
Hi! <3
Ooo yeah, I'd love to draw him! Pm me the details!

Style: Chibi Doodle
References:
wc7ad3i2gXCzwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I'd like it if he'd be holding a purple heart wand (heart wand as in the collectible one/the one from AC games), I'd like the background to also be a violet terrain+purple flames surrounding my OC, and my preferred pose would be him casting a spell while smiling (if any of these are not possible it's completely fine with me for you to change it!!)

Payment: 200 TBT (Chibi+complex background)

References:
wc7ad3i2gXCzwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
Details (pose/background/props/etc): I'd like it if he'd be holding a purple heart wand (heart wand as in the collectible one/the one from AC games), I'd like the background to also be a violet terrain+purple flames surrounding my OC, and my preferred pose would be him casting a spell while smiling (if any of these are not possible it's completely fine with me for you to change it!!)

Payment: 200 TBT (Chibi+complex background)
Yeah I can do that. do you want him to have both sets of wings? and did you mean
1618081431668.png
but purple?

Hello! Mind if I place an order?

References:
unnamed.jpg
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Transparent background, no props. She's cheeky and sarcastic- if you need personality/expression inspiration!
Payment: 100 TBT

Thank you for considering!

Hello! Mind if I place an order?

References:
Details (pose/background/props/etc): Transparent background, no props. She's cheeky and sarcastic- if you need personality/expression inspiration!
Payment: 100 TBT

Thank you for considering!
Everything looks good! I'll add you to a slot.

Back