Orange (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Mailbox
ど
う
Hey there! I haven't posted in a while, I kinda had a mini hiatus from New Leaf.
Anyway, one of my villagers moved out recently which left me with 8. I was expecting another villager so today I created a new character to see where the new plot would be and who would be there. I didn't see a plot though but I thought I might as well check one more time by creating another new character. Still nothing. So by now I thought it would be safe to go play on my main. Next thing you know Mott has a plot in an unwanted spot and I'm really annoyed, he was so sneaky! I thought I would be totally safe but obviously not. Has this happened to anyone else? I found this really weird as before, a villager plot would appear most times I expect it to. Maybe I was just unlucky? :confused:

If there was no plot maybe you should've saved that new character before loading up as mayor? That should prevent what happened to you :c

You should have placed the new characters house. Then there would be no sneaky villager

That's very true! Although I hate the big dirt patch the tent leaves behind when I delete the character. I guess I thought it would be safe as it's never happened before.

Back