• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Smug Villagers

Delphox

Bells
Kyle, Marshal, O'Hare, Colton, Julian, Lopez, Zell, Pietro are my favorite Smug villagers. If I didn't include you're favorite, sorry! Which one is your favorite?

O'Hare and Graham are my favorite smugs. Marshal gets an honorable mention, though.

Smug is honestly my least favorite villager personality but I'm pretty fond of Zell and O'Hare! Zell because I find his constant bored face amusing, and O'Hare because of the hat (which is totally a legitimate reason to like him).

Lionel! He's my favourite villager in my town and my second favourite overall.

My boyfriend loves Eugene and Zell, I like Pietro and I currently have Marshal but I'm not sure how I feel about him though

Graham.
He wasn't my favorite villager to begin with but he's grown on me and he's been with me practically since the beginning.

Henry, Marshal, Eugene, Julian, Jacques. My favorite is Pietro , Kyle is a close second though.

Back