• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Waifu Tournament #1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about that, but as the name implies this is a Waifu tounament :)

#marthiswaifuforlaifu

Seriously though, this a neat idea. I'd probably join myself as Rosa, but I'll be on vacation.

Last edited:
Is the course selection a random Omega stage or a random alpha stage with course gimmicks in play? Either way this tournament does sound interesting. I don't have any female Miis of my own so I guess I'll use my sister's mii. :p With all this being said, I would like to join this too.

Is the course selection a random Omega stage or a random alpha stage with course gimmicks in play? Either way this tournament does sound interesting. I don't have any female Miis of my own so I guess I'll use my sister's mii. :p With all this being said, I would like to join this too.

The stage selection is purely random (meaning it could be any stage, omega or not), as is the female character selection guys. Also, you're in, AkatuskiYoshi, 00jachna, and Azza! Thanks for joining guys :)

Last edited:
This is too wild to pass up on as a tournament.

Okay, Ramza! Thanks for joining! Adding you to the OP now :)

@Zigzag: We will most likely start once there's 16 people, otherwise I may wait till we get more than that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back