• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Smash Bros Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Discussion Thread

So many people on Tumblr have gotten early copies meanwhile mine still hasn't shipped from Amazon yet...

New smash bros wii U gameplay!
tumblr_nboacyP2zB1qjhgo6o1_500.gif

Sold some games and GameStop and got some sweet cheddar surprisingly.
Now I can afford Smash haha I'm so ready.
I hope there's a tourney ready on Friday!

Last edited:
Has anyone's order from Amazon shipped yet?

Mine still hasn't shipped, guaranteed by Oct 3 at 8PM EDT

Anyone staying up tomorrow night to download it? From what I can see a lot of people are getting physical copies.

My game stop is having a special tournament event tomorrow night at 10 p.m. and than we get our copies at midnight so I'm excited! Haven't been this excited for a game in ages!

Last edited:
^^Roflmbo!

On topic, I'm getting a copy of the game too but I'll probably get it next week or the week after.

Back