Slow lately...

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Well, it seems to me that TBT's been a bit slow for the past three days or so, and it isn't only me that thinks this way...two others I've spoken too share this opinion. I mean, for instance, todays top ten poster only has 5 posts, when at one time when I was the top ten poster (not bragging, just using this as an example), I think I had about 100 posts.

Has anyone else noticed this? I was just wondering if something happened...something I missed...

:unsure:

Indeed, we are all playing KoL and KoC.

Yep... we've been frozen over, its January and its like nine degree's outside, give me a break. : (

Important things are happening in everyone's lives so they have had to cut their internet time beause of it.

Yea I've been gone since I had relatives around town. So I haven't had PC access.

Gengar said:
Well, it seems to me that TBT's been a bit slow for the past three days or so, and it isn't only me that thinks this way...two others I've spoken too share this opinion. I mean, for instance, todays top ten poster only has 5 posts, when at one time when I was the top ten poster (not bragging, just using this as an example), I think I had about 100 posts.

Has anyone else noticed this? I was just wondering if something happened...something I missed...

:unsure:
Welcome to TBT during the winter.

Back