*sigh* Winter is almost done

PKMNRULES!

Bells
For those of you who don't know, NSider is the official Nintendo forum. It has over 89,000 members, and pretty much any gaming question can be answered there, due to the large number of members. At this time, about 800 members are online at any given time in the afternoon.

If you want to see it for yourself here is a link to the main page.

You cant beat the offical.

:)

But everyone from here is from NSider so you dont have to explain it (at least they are suppose to be).

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
You cant beat the offical.

:)

But everyone from here is from NSider so you dont have to explain it (at least they are suppose to be).
Yeah, but some people might have never heard of them. Sure, most of the TBT members are from NSider, but you don't know for sure that all of them are. There could be a member that has only heard of the TBT forums, and no others, for all we know!

Well the only people here that might not be from NSider are the ones who didnt reply to my PM. It's a rule that you have ot be from NSider, although Im still nto sure if I should keep that rule.

both are good. but Im currently spending a bit more time in TBT because
im making some forums and multitasking is hard when Im in nsider.
TBT is a lot faster than nsider. but I like both the same.

:( ... Winter is leaving Animal Crossing, and I'm really going to miss the crunching of snow under your feet and the rustle and you run through the snow-covered bushes. Anyone know what date the snow disappears? I just want a heads up. Feel free to share some cool AC moments you'vr had during the Winter, as well!

winter is fun, but it gets boring after a while.... no bugs

:( i think spring comes February 26th, but im not sure, it may be diffrent from town to town aswell.

I want Winter to be over in AC, AND in real life! And I almost got the dummy this year!!!!

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well the only people here that might not be from NSider are the ones who didnt reply to my PM. It's a rule that you have ot be from NSider, although Im still nto sure if I should keep that rule.
don't. It's not a good rule.

Well I have to say that the official Nintendo forums are better.
Although I like the Bell Tree because you get to know a few people better!

SPORGE27 said:
Well I have to say that the official Nintendo forums are better.
Although I like the Bell Tree because you get to know a few people better!
yes, that's not quite what I think, but pretty much it.

BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
yah...the rule isn't the best because say we told a friend to come here that wasn't on nsider...he/she wouldn't be able to go on then...Thats my idea.

BASTOISE99 said:
BULERIAS said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
yah...the rule isn't the best because say we told a friend to come here that wasn't on nsider...he/she wouldn't be able to go on then...Thats my idea.
I have some people that I want to invite, and they aren't from Nsider...

Back