• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Should I

Jrrj15

NEW HORIZONS
Bells
Im wondering because on my guy hes like running out of space in his closet to put stuff so yeah should I

Btw:
What the crap nintendo!!! That dlc is crappish you said NEW not something crapi
I hope that nintendo will make it up to us with awesome dlc XD

I think you should have a big auction instead to get rid of everything in your closet!! =D

I dont want to quit I wanna now if I should make a 2nd character my main guy is filled with stuff and his house is done so should I

fitzy said:
I think you should have a big auction instead to get rid of everything in your closet!! =D
^ This. Just sell what you can on here, sell the rest to Nooks, and then start fresh without losing your catalog or house upgrades!

No theres nothing I rely want to sell... Im asking if I should start a new person to store my items with

jrrj15 said:
No theres nothing I rely want to sell... Im asking if I should start a new person to store my items with
But you might have to keep switching items from character to character if you need the items again!!

^thats what my problem is.
i have all the flowers im selling in my other characters drawer.
and when someone comes over to buy flowers, i have to make them leave, so i can get on my other person, get my flowers, put them by my house, get on my main person, then get the flowers, and then they can come =/

I wouldn't restart just because your closet is full. Chances are you have duplicates of things in there and other unwanted items. Just go through the drawers and have a huge auction of everything, and in the process you will make some money!

Back