• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Should i buy city folk.

nosey33 said:
it's ALOT better than ww... i hate ww now...
Oh my gosh, me too.
CityFolk has waaayyy more things to do, like the events and holidays.. And they have great outfits and stuff, I love it so much.

Well when I got City Folk for Christmas, I wasn't too fond of the game. Then as I got to know the game more, I found it more fun. At first you might think "This is pretty similar to Wild World", but as time goes by playing the game, there are some big differences. In my opinion, I find it a bit of a combination of the 2 Animal Crossings and also a unique game. This game is great, but I believe it could of been even better. So my conclusion would be that I would recommend buying City Folk.

I don't really like City Folk. It seems really fun in the beginning and your like omg I'm never gonna stop playing this but then it gets really boring.

wwwwaaaaaayyyyyyy worth it if you like ww or gamecube ac.

its better than acww and acgc by a long shot

i would strongly recomend it if you have never fully played the last two games. you could arguably say there are alot of differences, but most of it is all recycled content. ie: characters, neighbors, furniture, features. don't get me wrong, i love the game and i have played the original game cube version. i still think the game is very fun and addicting :D

Back