• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Seven Isle Cycling | Boxes: - | New: -

pixilate

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
IN BOXES
No one!

As a gacha addict, going from island to island trying to find villagers for my island gives me serotonin. So to fuel my addiction, I will be cycling villagers in and out of my island for nmt.

Rules & Information
1. I do not use amiibos
The only way my villagers leave is by asking. I time travel often and may sometimes be months off of the real date.

2. I do not take lurkers
Unfortunately, I'm too lazy and unorganized to be able to keep track of everyone who lurks. However, feel free to bid on any villager I have available.

3. Villager goes to the highest bidder within 1-2 hours of going into boxes
The time I'll leave the villager in boxes will depend on what tier the villager is. Tier 5 and 6 villagers may only be up for 30 minutes before I void them. If the highest bidder doesn't respond within another 20 minutes, the villager will go to the second highest bidder. Please have an open plot ready!

4. Villagers up for grabs are subject to change at any time
My friends take priority, and I will always ask them if they want any of my villagers first. If it turns out that they want one of them, that villager will no longer be obtainable.

5. I only take Nook Miles Tickets

6. I use
this tier list to determine pricing

7. My timezone is EST. If I don't specify a timezone, assume EST

When receiving a villager:
- A dodo code will be sent to you
- Please drop the payment before you go to the villager
- If you do not, I will immediately end the session
- I will show you where their house is
- If you end up with a glitched villager, please let me know privately and let me see proof on your island. I will refund your tickets if this happens
- It's very possible my internet will not work at first. If that happens, I will move to a place with better connection and we can try again.

Starting Bids
Tier 1 = 15 NMT
Tier 2 = 10 NMT
Tier 3 = 7 NMT
Tier 4 = 5 NMT
Tier 5 = 1 NMT
Tier 6 = FREE or VOIDED if no takers

☆ PERMANENT RESIDENT | ♢ RESERVED FOR FRIENDS | △ WILL ONLY TRADE FOR A DREAMIE (CHECK SIGNATURE)

Current Villagers

1. Ruby ☆
2. Marshal ☆
3. Maple = Tier 2
4. Marina ☆
5. Fang ♢
6. Muffy = Tier 3 | current bid: psolus 7NMT
7. Zucker ☆
8. Diana ☆
9. Ankha ♢
10. Julian △

Once my friends can grab their villagers, I'll (hopefully) have more villagers cycling

Last edited:
I would give 10 for Ankha!
Post automatically merged:

When do I need to have a plot open?

Back