Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
"Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard
When we drink we do it right gettin slizzard
Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6
Now I

<object type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width="250" height="250" data='http://www.youtube.com/v/s-e6oS8lGMo'>
<param name='AllowScriptAccess' value='never' />
<param name='wmode' value='transparent' />
<param name='movie' value='http://www.youtube.com/v/s-e6oS8lGMo' /><param name='play' value='true' />
<param name='loop' value='true' /><param name='quality' value='high' /></object>

LOL I like this song though. D:

also, if you wanted a reason why the song is as such.. the song is about making a homemade drug/"syrup/sizzurp" out of cough medicine, and some kind of a pill, which in the song is called a jolly rancher.. i don't really remember all the details, but apparently it was the big thing a few years back.

Slizzard meaning drunk
Sizzurp is purple ice/purple draaank
And G6 is a plane
That's why they say they're feeling so fly like a G6

Pally said:
Slizzard meaning drunk
And G6 is a plane
It still is a pointless song.

Couldn't possibly be any worse than this:

"Close your eyes, close my eyes
Slide the cotton off of your shoulder
And feel the shine, feel the shine
I'm hooked so toss me over and cast a line, oh I'll try
Oh, throw a party and greet my undersea friends
It depends, as they arrive, if they arrive"

Who has undersea friends? Dafack.

Peekab00m said:
Pally said:
Slizzard meaning drunk
And G6 is a plane
Not as bad as
"I've been to the dentist a thousand times so I know the drill."

This made me think of:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
fv_pssgzvrdwg.jpg
</div>

XD I like brokeNCYDE.

Peekab00m said:
Pally said:
Slizzard meaning drunk
And G6 is a plane
Isn't the majortity of songs nowadays?

Miranda said:
Peekab00m said:
Pally said:
Slizzard meaning drunk
And G6 is a plane
Isn't the majortity of songs nowadays?
Besides, why do songs have to have a "point" ?

Not every song can be an emotional ballad to let out your demons through. ^^;

Shinykiro said:
This made me think of:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
fv_pssgzvrdwg.jpg
</div>

XD I like brokeNCYDE.
o lawdy.

FarrenTheRobot said:
At least they aren't asking to see your peacock.
All Katy Perry wants to see is the colorful peacock. You need to read those lyrics bro!

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>I know what it means. I'm not that dumb.

Nic said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
At least they aren't asking to see your peacock.
All Katy Perry wants to see is the colorful peacock. You need to read those lyrics bro!

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>I know what it means. I'm not that dumb.</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>
<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small>bro, didn't think you were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back