• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

United States Series #01 and Series #02—Completed! (Thank you!)

Attn. Lare!

Hey I'd like to trade my 001,008,013, 019,020,034,051,073 for your 003,009,017, 031,067,068,070,080,084.

PM for shipping info.

Hello, Lare!

It sounds quite good (so far).

But, you are asking for nine Amiibo Cards from me for the eight you would give me.

Please re-read the opening post. It has to be same number of cards unless you offer one of my "Much-wanted" (at this point, there remain two characters: 146 Rodney; 165 Filbert. Those trigger a Bonus Amiibo Card allowing you to pick an additional Amiibo Card I would send you.)

To review your proposed offer:

From Lare to Candy83:
001 Isabelle
008 Timmy
013 Sahara
019 Fauna
020 Curt
034 Kiki
051 Opal
073 Flo​

From Candy83 to Lare:
003 D.J. KK
009 Digby
017 Lottie
031 Sheldon
067 Flurry
068 Clyde
070 Biff
080 Eugene
084 Benjamin​

The time is about 10:30 p.m. ET. I will be away from here at 11:00 p.m. ET. And, after that, I won't be on again until tomorrow.

UPDATE @ 11:00 p.m. ET:

This thread will resume Tuesday, January 26, 2016, at 06:00 p.m. ET.

I will not be considering offers until that time arrives.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I have received a PM offer from Reese to include, with currently agreed trade, my giving Reese 167 Beau for Reese giving me 146 * Filbert. Since Reese and I established an agreed trade just yesterday, and that I have not yet mailed a package to Reese, I am hoping this offer is agreed by both of us. Since Filbert triggers a Bonus Amiibo Card, Reese can select an additional character?s card.

This is pending.

If anyone is reviewing the opening thread?s post?this information should be considered.

I have also made an offer to Cookie_the_Panda on that forum member?s thread: Cookie_the_Panda would give me 035 Deli, 111 Shrunk, and 153 Alfonso. I would give Cookie_the_Panda 102 Reese, 117 Jack, and 150 Coco.

What this means is that 167 Beau, first, and 102 Reese, should Cookie_the_Panda say yes, would no longer be available for me to offer after such pending agreements would be reached.

This is pending.

I have also made a trade offer to saccharine which is more open. The suggested trade is that saccharine would give me a maximum of the following: 066 Gruff; 139 Blaire; 146 * Rodney; 196 Freya; and 197 Kid Cat. In return, I would give saccharine a maximum of the following; 125 Gwen; 145 Carmen; 154 Rhonda; 183 Camofrog; 186 Charlise; and 191 Marcel. (* Rodney triggers a Bonus Amiibo Card from me.)

This is all early in the day.

If there is any need for me to update the thread?s opening post?s list?I will do that later in the day.

Last edited:
Is there any way you would ship to Canada?

If so, I have 008 Timmy, and 018 Bob I can give you - In return for your 042 Marcie, and 077 Cherry

I hope you consider this ^.^

UPDATE 01.26.2016 @ 05:15 p.m. ET

UPDATE 01.26.2016 @ 05:15 p.m. ET:

I am awaiting a response from Reese. (I have not mailed you the cards you want just yet, Reese. So, please send me a PM!)

I have mailed the cards, agreed in trades, to Lacey, DaCoSim, and DarkMousyGFAQS.

This thread should be ready to re-open @ 06:00 p.m. ET. (That will partly depend on traffic. It could get delayed.)

UPDATE @ 06:50 p.m. ET:

I will be on break for about an hour.

If anyone has a trade offer in mind, go ahead and post it.

?Candy83

Last edited:
Well, I wanted to propose a trade of my Freya for your Booker, but it looks like that would clash with your trade to saccharine. Let me know what you think?

Well, I wanted to propose a trade of my Freya for your Booker, but it looks like that would clash with your trade to saccharine. Let me know what you think?

It would not.

I proposed the trade offer on saccharine’s thread. I haven’t received a response. So, I’m up for it if you are.

It would not.

I proposed the trade offer on saccharine’s thread. I haven’t received a response. So, I’m up for it if you are.
Most definitely. Would you like me to PM you my address?

Attn. Dia

Going over this, Dia!

From D I a to Candy83:
196 Freya​

From Candy83 to D i a:
106 Booker​

I will send you a PM in a few minutes.

Last edited:
UPDATE @ 09:02 p.m. ET:

Today's session has ended.

Thank you!

I totally understand why you do a gates open thing for messages. These are what I'd like to trade:

From Lare to Candy83:
008 Timmy
051 Opal
073 Flo

From Candy83 to Lare:
003 D.J. KK
031 Sheldon
080 Eugene

If its good PM shipping info. I'll probably put them in card holders with backing because there's a stack of them now.

Last edited:
UPDATE 01.27.2016 @ 02:13 p.m. ET:

THREAD IS NOW OPEN!

I will keep in mind Lare's offer because Lare has a number of Amiibo Cards available to trade that I do not have yet. (Even ones not mentioned earlier today.)

So…I will have this thread open until 04:00 p.m. ET.

Please don't make any of the same trade offers as Lare has.

Thank you!

Hey sent a PM following up.

I just got it.

I'm interested in doing this.

So, I will PM you within the next half-hour. If there is anything more you have in mind (like an extra card I have you don't and that you have that I don't … let's arrange this).

Suggested Trade

I also have a 037 Kabuki that I'd trade you for a 031 Sheldon or 099 Molly.

Here is a suggested Amiibo Cards trade:

From Lare to Candy83:
008 Timmy
037 Kabuki
051 Opal
073 Flo​

From Candy83 to Lare:
003 D.J. KK
031 Sheldon
080 Eugene
099 Molly​

I think that's a combo of what we both need that we currently have available for trading.

Let me know.

If you're okay?I will send you address information.

?Candy83

UPDATE 01.27.2016 @ 05:35 p.m. ET:

Lare and I have agreed to the trades as mentioned in my Post #37.

I will make the adjustments to reflect this in this thread's opening post.

?Candy83

I can give you Cobb and Kitt for Reese and Ruby?

I had a trade going with another forum member to get my Reese.

Ruby is available.

I'm looking to get Cobb and Kitt (among others).

Tonight, I'm getting mail ready to go out tomorrow to two trade partners.

Now, if you would be up for someone other than Reese (and it's not a conflict), then I can say yes to this.

Last edited:
Back