• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Selling: Whitney LF Bells

AchromaticLV

Humble Valorian
Bells
Feedback
100% (18) +
Looking for bells for the white wolf Whitney! Any offers would be appreciated.

-Whitney_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

AH! She's my dream neighbour and I'd love her to pieces. ; ; 1m!

Last edited:
5 million is the buyout price for Whitney. I will also accept 3 Million and 10 bushes. (Preferably not Sweet olive, Holly)

I can do that! 3m and 10 bushes, I mean. Accidentally hit submit too soon

Last edited:
Is she in boxes right now? If so, my girlfriend has 9 villagers and could pick her up tor me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll come too though and drop off the bells&bushes!

Added both of you. My friend will also be present in the town. She's in boxes so please both of you come and you can give the bells/bushes whilst your girlfriend talks to her. Please remain in the town until the transaction is complete and please don't run on the grass. Thank you.

Added both of you. My friend will also be present in the town. She's in boxes so please both of you come and you can give the bells/bushes whilst your girlfriend talks to her. Please remain in the town until the transaction is complete and please don't run on the grass. Thank you.

Ok, thank you! We'll be there sooon. I'm TTing for buying bushes and it won't take long. :)

Back