もらにふぇ て&
Bells
Switch
6697-9614-1784
森
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Feedback
100% (37) +
I have her in my town, really hoping to trade villagers, but i seriously doubt it's going to happen. I am new to the Bell Tree Forums and have no idea what is a tbt... She is also original haven't touched her. Not in boxes but I will tt until she does. My requested villagers if your happening to trade are: Fang, Whitney, Chief, and Apollo. Besides that, just give me a price, and I'll think about it. ;)

Last edited:
Hey! I'm not planning to buy Marina, but basically what TBT is the currency here. When you comment on a post or like make a thread and stuff like that, you get like a bit of TBT everytime. I think the rate of TBT to In Game Bells (IGB) is 1 = 200k. Marina would probably be like 30 - 40 tbt, depending on the buyer. Good luck on selling Marina :)

Thanks for the tip. Gonna be some patience if I'm ever gonna settle in the Bell Tree Forums.

Prefering TBT, since i have 41M IGB in my bank :3

does 30-35 TBT sound good? gotta get her in boxes. She's 100% original and hasnt been touched,

I apologize, im getting all my dreamie villagers set up. Waiting for my friend to come online to drop off whitney, then i have to get rid of sheldon and truffles, then, I have to get marina in boxes.... Is it ok if you can wait a bit? :3

I apologize, im getting all my dreamie villagers set up. Waiting for my friend to come online to drop off whitney, then i have to get rid of sheldon and truffles, then, I have to get marina in boxes.... Is it ok if you can wait a bit? :3

Ok no problem! Just PM me please :)

Marina moved away while TT'ing, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back