• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling ~ Selling/Trading Fossils ~ Still need a few!

Marjet

Cupcake Slumber Party
Bells
Switch
0054-8811-2724
Yellow Candy
Mailbox
Cake
Feedback
100% (57) +
Hi there! I'm such a hoarder and couln't just sell my fossils at the Re-Tails. What if someone needed one of them to complete their museum? I just couldn't sell them. That's why I'm selling them here, to help you guys complete your Fossil section of the museum! Or if you just want to make a miniature fossil, they're so cute. I still need one fossil too, which I've listed down below. This is what I have laying around in my dresser:

Amber (2)
Ankylo Skull
Ankylo Tail (2)
Apato Tail
Archaeopteryx
Archelon Skull
Coprolite (2)
Dimetrodon Skull
Dimetrodon Torso
Diplo Chest (2)
Diplo Skull (3)
Fern Fossil
Ichthyo Skull (3)
Ichthyo Torso (2)
Iguanodon Torso (2)
Mammoth Skull
Megacero Tail
Megacero Torso
Pachysaurus Tail
Parasaur Torso
Peking Man
Plesio Neck
Plesio Skull (2)
Plesio Torso
Raptor Skull
Raptor Torso
Sabertooth Torso (2)
Spino Skull (2)
Spino Tail
Spino Torso
Stego Skull
Stego Tail (2)
Stego Torso
Styraco Skull (2)
Styraco Tail
T. Rex Torso
Trilobite

The only fossil I still need is the Diplo Tail (The end of the tail)

Fossils will be 15k each, but if you take a whole bunch you'll get a discount, of course. ^^;

When trading, I prefer going over to YOUR town to trade. If you're not okay with that, I'm sure we can work something out.

Last edited:
I have a lot of fossils. Give me a few mins and ill look and give what you need for free

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got 3/4 fossils you need. Let me know after you've added me

I added you, if you open your gates I'll be there as soon as possible. ^^; Thank you so much!

You sure you don't want any fossils or anything yourself?

Last edited:
Thanks BooBoo, only need one fossil right now! List has been updated.

Back