• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Selling some stuff looking for IGB...have art and gullivaar stuff, lily of valley flowers

I have a lot of star fragments if you're still looking for them - I'm interested in IGB! How much were you wanting to buy them for?
Was really hoping to trade items I have for star fragments. I dont have a lot of IGB sorry.
Post automatically merged:

How many you looking for for both? :)
Juke box = 3 Godzilla = 8? I'm willing to work it out.

How's a beach ball, 1 star fragment, 1 ares fragment, and I can craft you a gold watering can if you bring the materials for the Basket pack? Also, basket pack isn't the bunny day bag, right?

Was really hoping to trade items I have for star fragments. I dont have a lot of IGB sorry.

aah! Okay sorry I think I misread! I'm currently looking for IGB, I apologize!

How's a beach ball, 1 star fragment, 1 ares fragment, and I can craft you a gold watering can if you bring the materials for the Basket pack? Also, basket pack isn't the bunny day bag, right?
No it's a bamboo item. So you want the card and the materials to make it, for all that your offering correct? If so then yes

aah! Okay sorry I think I misread! I'm currently looking for IGB, I apologize!
No problem thank you

No it's a bamboo item. So you want the card and the materials to make it, for all that your offering correct? If so then yes

No problem thank you
Yes, that would be nice. I'll bring over the fragments if you like. Have the water can gold stuff ready, along with the other stuff. All, if you wish to add me via fc, i can instantly order you a beach ball. It be much easier that way rather then bringing one i have outside.

Yes, that would be nice. I'll bring over the fragments if you like. Have the water can gold stuff ready, along with the other stuff. All, if you wish to add me via fc, i can instantly order you a beach ball. It be much easier that way rather then bringing one i have outside.
You just leave the beach ball out honestly. I'm really just looking for the beach chairs and other furniture. I need the star fragments badly and I'm excited to have a gold watering can. What do I need for the gold water can?

You just leave the beach ball out honestly. I'm really just looking for the beach chairs and other furniture. I need the star fragments badly and I'm excited to have a gold watering can. What do I need for the gold water can?

Watering can, not flimsy and 1 gold nugget. I have a beach lounge chair aswell.

Okay, would you accept the chair for it? If so are you available to trade now?
Yeah I'm good gate open code J1W2P

Watering can, not flimsy and 1 gold nugget. I have a beach lounge chair aswell.
Oh could I get the chair? I'll get things to together and trade you as soon as I'm done with this person thank you

Yeah I'm good gate open code J1W2P

Oh could I get the chair? I'll get things to together and trade you as soon as I'm done with this person thank you
I can get the chair for you, just add me through my fc on the side.

Back