• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Selling some items !! NL 🕊 🕊 🕊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was wondering if you still have the following items available:
~pic of Isabelle
~big bro's mustache
~bill blaster
~fancy display stand (if so how many)
~floor seat (if so how many)
~green pumpkin head
~peach's parasol
If you have any of these items please let me know and if possible tell me the prices, I'm only really seeing a price for the picture. Thanks.

Hello, I was wondering if you still have the following items available:
~pic of Isabelle
~big bro's mustache
~bill blaster
~fancy display stand (if so how many)
~floor seat (if so how many)
~green pumpkin head
~peach's parasol
If you have any of these items please let me know and if possible tell me the prices, I'm only really seeing a price for the picture. Thanks.

Hi except pictures all items you listed here are 2tbt each. It is listed in my thread:
[5 tbt]
Japanese event furniture

[3tbt]
Golden carpet
cardboard furniture
sloppy furniture
Weeding Day furniture

[2 tbt]
Other items
Any Sanrio items

If price is ok and if you still need to order items from me let me know I will search my storage. Could you also let me know how many of them are you looking for the fancy display stands
and floor seats in total. I will check them in my storage.

Hi except pictures all items you listed here are 2tbt each. It is listed in my thread:
[5 tbt]
Japanese event furniture

[3tbt]
Golden carpet
cardboard furniture
sloppy furniture
Weeding Day furniture

[2 tbt]
Other items
Any Sanrio items

If price is ok and if you still need to order items from me let me know I will search my storage. Could you also let me know how many of them are you looking for the fancy display stands
and floor seats in total. I will check them in my storage.
Sorry, I missed the price on those. For the fancy display stands I need 4 and for the floor seats I need 3. And yes, that price is fine.

Sorry, I missed the price on those. For the fancy display stands I need 4 and for the floor seats I need 3. And yes, that price is fine.

Hi I can get you all items except 2 floor sheets so It is 21tbt total:
~pic of Isabelle 3 tbt
~big bro's mustache 2tbt
~bill blaster 2tbt
~fancy display stand x4 8 tbt
~floor seat 2tbt
~green pumpkin head 2tbt
~peach's parasol 2tbt

If you need to order could you please use the request form and send tbt in advance. I will let you know when your items are ready to collect and after we can set up meeting time and date for collecting your items. I am in CET time zone.

This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Town Name Canary

Could you please add my friend code before trade. Also let me know your friend code. Thank you.

Hi I can get you all items except 2 floor sheets so It is 21tbt total:
~pic of Isabelle 3 tbt
~big bro's mustache 2tbt
~bill blaster 2tbt
~fancy display stand x4 8 tbt
~floor seat 2tbt
~green pumpkin head 2tbt
~peach's parasol 2tbt

If you need to order could you please use the request form and send tbt in advance. I will let you know when your items are ready to collect and after we can set up meeting time and date for collecting your items. I am in CET time zone.

This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Town Name Canary

Could you please add my friend code before trade. Also let me know your friend code. Thank you.
Sure, here’s the form:
Mayor Name : Freya
Town Name : Camelot
Friend Code: 3239-3303-5349
Buying: pic of Isabelle, big bro's mustache, bill blaster, fancy display stand x4, floor seat, green pumpkin head, peach's parasol
tbt total: 21 tbt
Availability and time zone <convert to CET>: in your time I’m available from roughly 5pm - 11pm tomorrow (sorry I’m not available today)
~I have pre-paid~
Thank you!

Sure, here’s the form:
Buying: pic of Isabelle, big bro's mustache, bill blaster, fancy display stand x4, floor seat, green pumpkin head, peach's parasol
Availability and time zone <convert to CET>: in your time I’m available from roughly 5pm - 11pm tomorrow (sorry I’m not available today)
~I have pre-paid~
Thank you!

Thank you for ordering and sending me tbt in advance. All your items are ready to collect.
I can do trade 10 pm tomorrow 22nd CET time. Will you be available at the time? If so let me know in advance. If you will be not available let me know other convenient time and date for you.

I added your friend code.
Could you please add my friend code before trade. Thank you!

Thank you for ordering and sending me tbt in advance. All your items are ready to collect.
I can do trade 10 pm tomorrow 22nd CET time. Will you be available at the time? If so let me know in advance. If you will be not available let me know other convenient time and date for you.

I added your friend code.
Could you please add my friend code before trade. Thank you!
That time works well for me. I also added your friend code. Would you like to deliver to my town or have me pick up from yours? (I'm fine with either option) Thanks!

That time works well for me. I also added your friend code. Would you like to deliver to my town or have me pick up from yours? (I'm fine with either option) Thanks!

You can come to my town for your items. I will open my gate.
Ok. See you at 10 pm tonight 22 nd CET time. Thank you!

Sure, here’s the form:
~I have pre-paid~
Thank you!

Hi My gate is opened for you now.
You can come and collect your item.
See you soon! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back