• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Selling some items !! NH 🌛

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Representative Name: Tyler
Island name: Hydrangea
What you'd like to order: All of your NMT? As much as you're willing to part with
tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: Paying with TBT Bells (let me know how much)
Availability and time zone: I'll be around for a few hours, timezone EST

Hi thank you for ordering.
I can do 1nmt = 1tbt.
I have currently 800nmts
How many would you like and would you like pick up or delivery?

Thank you.

Let's do 500, and I can come pickup whenever you're ready. Thanks! :giggle:

Hi I am ready! My gate is opened for you now.
You can see dodo code in top of this thread. You need to travel twice for 500nmts I will let gate open until you collect everything:) Thank you. See you later!

Hi I am ready! My gate is opened for you now.
You can see dodo code in top of this thread. You need to travel twice for 500nmts I will let gate open until you collect everything:) Thank you. See you later!
Awesome, thanks! Heading over! :) I'll send TBT when I'm on your island the first trip.

Representative Name: Deku
Island name: UA Academy
What you'd like to order: 200 NMTs
tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: 200 TBT
Availability and time zone: I’m available now actually. Really need these now if possible. Otherwise I’ll be available for the next several hours. Timezone is US CST

Representative Name: Deku
Island name: UA Academy
What you'd like to order: 200 NMTs
tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: 200 TBT
Availability and time zone: I’m available now actually. Really need these now if possible. Otherwise I’ll be available for the next several hours. Timezone is US CST

Hi I am available rn for trade. Thank you for ordering from me. Would you like pick up or delivery?

hi! can i get the baseball cap in yellow :) and you dont have yellow slippers right? >< asking just in case but i didnt see it in the photo

hi! can i get the baseball cap in yellow :) and you dont have yellow slippers right? >< asking just in case but i didnt see it in the photo

Hi I saw your wish list:
-Baseball Cap (Yellow)
-Denim Cap (Black)
-Jumper Work Suit (Black)

I have it in my catalog but I need to order it and will only arrive tomorrow morning. I am in CET time zone. If you can sent tbt in advance for ordering I can order it for you.

Hi I saw your wish list:
-Baseball Cap (Yellow)
-Denim Cap (Black)

I have it in my catalog but I need to order it and will only arrive tomorrow morning. I am in CET time zone. If you can sent tbt in advance for ordering I can order it for you.

i only need the baseball cap now! i'll send over the 2 tbt :)

oh i thought you needed to order it! okay, give me a few minutes :) finishing up another trade

I mean I was talking about the slippers you asked me. The slippers I need to order but I have these items on hand rn:
-Baseball Cap (Yellow)
-Denim Cap (Black)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back