• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Selling some items !! NH 🌛

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
I was so focused on the DIY's I didn't even see you had an order form, my fault I'll look closer next time ^^ I'm available pretty much all day today, on and off, and I'm CST time

Hi no worry. I will prepare your items now. Do you prefer delivery or you prefer to come mine?

New DIYs added:
Tree branch wreath*
Golden dishes*
Iron shelf*
Cherry dress*
Modern wood wall*
Deer decoration*
Medium cardboard boxes*
Shell bed*
Barbell*

Hi, can I buy your moms handmade apron (m), mom’s handmade apron (quilted pattern), and fish pochette for 15 tbt? :)

Hi, can I buy your moms handmade apron (m), mom’s handmade apron (quilted pattern), and fish pochette for 15 tbt? :)

Hi sure. Would you like to delivery or you like to come and collect my island? Thank you.

Representative Name: Nessa
Island name: Rook Isle
What you'd like to order: iron shelf, iron frame, chic rose crown
tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: 21 tbt
Availability and time zone: usually evenings, tomorrow morning up until 11:30am NZST

Representative Name: Nessa
Island name: Rook Isle
What you'd like to order: iron shelf, iron frame, chic rose crown
tbt or nmt total/ Wish list items to trade: 21 tbt
Availability and time zone: usually evenings, tomorrow morning up until 11:30am NZST

Hi would you like to delivery or you like to come to mine? I will be ready in 5min for trade:) thank you for ordering.

hi! may i have these:
bamboo stopblock
wooden chest
wooden toolbox
wooden bucket
knitted grass backpack
infused-water dispenser
fish pochette

i can get you a monotone public bench and the rest in tbt, lmk how much you want! :3

hi! may i have these:
bamboo stopblock
wooden chest
wooden toolbox
wooden bucket
knitted grass backpack
infused-water dispenser
fish pochette

i can get you a monotone public bench and the rest in tbt, lmk how much you want! :3

Hi thank you for ordering.
How about we exchange my fish pochette for your monotone public bench? and you pay other 6 diys with tbt, 18tbt total ? Let me know if this is good with you. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back