• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Selling pics 99k each

Hm yes, it is. I'm really sorry for the confusion x.x"

- - - Post Merge - - -

xD Not sure either but if you are fine with it, I am totally :)

Okay then :)
I feel like I am ripping you off though because that's cheap for so many D: I'd rather have you pick a price so that way it'll be fairer xD

Last edited:
Lol it is quite confusing. Ok so I'd like Benjamin's, Bud's, Genji's and Dj KK please. But could you hold on to them till tomorrow please? I have to sleep right now D: I'll be available around 5pm GMT and after ^^

Sure^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm yes, it is. I'm really sorry for the confusion x.x"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay then :)
I feel like I am ripping you off though because that's cheap for so many D: I'd rather have you pick a price so that way it'll be fairer xD
Oh don't worry in that case ;) I'm really happy with that price^^

Oh don't worry in that case ;) I'm really happy with that price^^

Ah, okay then! So, I'll wait for whichever trade(s) you're doing now to finish and then we can trade afterwards :)
Did you want to do the trade at your town or mines?

Have to see now who want which and get them xD I prefer all trades in your town if its ok^^

Sure! Let me know when you're ready then, as I see you have some other trades before me ^^

So Rin, I'm ready in 1 min^^
Kenshingumi, I come to your town after that,ok?^^

Back