• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

(Selling) My dog for TBT

MadokaPie

Bells
He's a jack russel terrorist. (Mix)
Hes about four years old.
brown and white.
he responds to the names: bullet. Larry jr. And treat
he weighs about 35 pounds maybe more (he's not overweight even though most jack russel are smaller remeber hes a mix)

I am selling him because hes a pain in the rear end. He always wants to cuddle but its summer and its hot..he always seems to be at the door wanting to take a poo which when you let him out, he decides to take 15 minutes to find a spot. Doesnt listen very well. and also he always needs to be feed and wants water. Hes constantly wanting to play and im to tired most of the time. And when I cave and play he nips at my hands. What a terrible dog he is. He wants love so badly he wont leave me alone! Annoying So ill sell him for pretty cheap.

And one more thing...

This is......

A joke. But a serious message as well.
I see people selling there dogs and getting rid of the poor babies makes me sick. If a dog seems unmanageable, please realize all the little one wants is to love and be loved.
PLEASE PLEASE dont dump your dogs or give up on them. Adopt responsibly and realize having a pet should be a lifetime commitment.

Also, hopefully this is in the right place and is not breaking rules, if so, please let me know and ill close this

- - - Post Merge - - -

20150611_210520.jpg

I hate how people buy a pet and the second it becomes a challenge to raise or is no longer "cute," they decide to give it away or sell it. It's so wrong.

I hate how people buy a pet and the second it becomes a challenge to raise or is no longer "cute," they decide to give it away or sell it. It's so wrong.

My sister-in-law did this once. She wanted a dog so badly, she asked my brother to buy her one. She was like "he will protect us (her + their 2 kids) when you'll be at work, blablabla". She got it. But since it was still a puppy, he was very active, bitting her books, wanting to go out, getting excited and all. She was really annoyed and finally she sold it, and didn't even gave the money back to my brother <_<

My sister-in-law did this once. She wanted a dog so badly, she asked my brother to buy her one. She was like "he will protect us (her + their 2 kids) when you'll be at work, blablabla". She got it. But since it was still a puppy, he was very active, bitting her books, wanting to go out, getting excited and all. She was really annoyed and finally she sold it, and didn't even gave the money back to my brother <_<

That's so sad :/
Poor puppy :/

I would NEVER dream of selling him. Hes sitting her cuddling up by my side sleeping. Hes my baby and my best friend.

Awww that's so adorable! I've always wanted a dog - they make such great companions, but my mum isn't sure on getting one. We're out during the daytime, so it would be unfair to leave it on its own from like 8-4. :( But we are considering getting a cat. Cats only really like you if you feed them though, but still. It's just nice having a little companion you can cuddle whenever you're feeling down, and you can't really do that with family members so...

That's so sad :/
Poor puppy :/

He was so beautiful :'(
And she did the same with her cats. She saw that I have two cats and she wanted the same thing, so she got 2 cats but finally she gave one because he wasn't peeing in the litter box.

I have the btb right here, just write a number on this piece of paper ;)

But seriously though, I don't understand how people can be so irresponsible with another creature. When you adopt a pet, you should stick to that commitment, through and through. I mean, my hamster I adopted just had babies, does that mean its okay to abandon all the babies because I don't want them? No, I took that pet in for everything it comes with. I know things pop up in life and you may not be able to take care of it anymore, but you at least owe the animal to try and find a replacement home. -.-

He's a jack russel terrorist. (Mix)
That's a very odd breed of dog. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
oh good I saw this thread and I thought it was serious I was going to chew you out >:C

but yeah I completely agree whole heartily,that it's horrible when people just get rid of their dogs just because they are irresponsible or they get rid of it because it's no longer a cute puppy which is stupid cause older dogs are just as lovable and cute as puppies same goes for cats as well and any other animals, if you know you can't take care of a pet once it gets older don't get one, also I have to admit while it's still bad on the owners part, giving it back to the shelter is a lot more better then just dumping the pet on the road. which sadly does happen a lot a

the only pets that should be taken to shelters IMO are animals that have been put on the street and animals who have been abused by their owners. cause maybe then they will find an owner that will love and care for them until their life ends. unlike their previous owners,

also yes I know some shelters put animals down when there is over population which I do agree is bad, but honestly I'd rather an animal go peacefully then have them suffer through abuse.​

Last edited:

People need to do more research. There are lots of people I've talked to that are surprised with their puppy's energy and hate it. I mean, you can do the research yourself or ask a pet owner what the animal is like at ALL stages. Every animal is different because of personality and whatnot but it's kind of a given that most puppies are crazy hyper.

i love doggies so much xo i have two, but i havent been able to see them in six months :( they have probably forgotten about me

Awwww lmaoo!!
My dogs a pain in booty too! Maybe we can trade? XD
She's a German Shepherd named Rose Red who's about 6 months old. She's honestly the most adorable thing in this solar system but she basically destroys everything she touches... I'm not even exaggerating, she ate my couch, ripped up my mattress, killed my shoes and whatever stuffed animal I have ever owed, makes the biggest mess with anything she finds and now that she's a bit older she can finally reach the counters so now she'll steal all your damn food. OH!! & Today I had my game bag that holds all my DS games on my besides table and she stole it, destroyed the bag and now all my tiny games are all over my house...
But as much as she drives my mother and I crazy, we love her to death and I could never give her up for anything. <3
Though I may have to put her in some obedience classes... XD

aZcxEiN.jpg

Last edited:
I realized it was a joke because it sounded too unreal. But it doesn't prevent the fact that some people are close to that mentality. Selling a living being for a forum currency, how disgusting.

Last edited:
Back