• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Selling Minimalist, Sleek, Green sets

starkidkt

Bells
Switch
4396-4718-7782
Feedback
100% (22) +
Hey guys! I have the Minimalist, Sleek, and Green furniture sets completed:3
I'd be happy to sell them to you if you're interested.

I also have quite a few potted plants and instruments if you'd like them. Just let me know what one you're interested in and I'll let you know if I have it! c:
Oh, and I'll probably be ordering them out of the catalog for you, so if you're only interested in one or two items, or want multiples, I can do that for you.
Also this is my first time doing anything on a forum ever so please, please bear with me.

o: I need the green set for my catalog.
Would you allow me to just catalog, or how much would it be to buy? :3

Last edited:
Hello would you trade sleek serie for a veggie basket, a holiday stocking, someting EU else ?

Yes, you can just catalog them if you'd like:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know :s I still have to buy them before I can sell them, I don't exactly have them waiting in my dresser. I'd be willing to let you catalog the set I'm using in my basement in exchange for the veggie basket though?

Last edited:
Back