• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Selling IGB for TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Is 6TBT for 2,100,000 correct? I am free right now. :blush:

I am new here as you can see, so I wouldn't mind transferring the TBT first. Please let me know when, thanks!

alright! gate should be open in less than a minute!

AAAA YOU TOOK A BIT LONG SO I WENT TO EAT BREAKFAST you shouldn't give me the TBT when we haven't started lol I'll give it back and let me just finish so I can go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Is 6TBT for 2,100,000 correct? I am free right now. :blush:

I am new here as you can see, so I wouldn't mind transferring the TBT first. Please let me know when, thanks!

Yup! After this one trade you're next! I'll be visiting you using my 2nd char Amagi/あまぎ because my mayor's got her hands full haha!

AAAA YOU TOOK A BIT LONG SO I WENT TO EAT BREAKFAST you shouldn't give me the TBT when we haven't started lol I'll give it back and let me just finish so I can go.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup! After this one trade you're next! I'll be visiting you using my 2nd char Amagi/あまぎ because my mayor's got her hands full haha!

I'll leave the gates open! Let me know if you're unable to come in.

Um. 16tbt is 5.6mil bells, not 15.6mil! But I'll sell the 5.6mil bells for 16tbt if you're still interested.

I didn't mean to put 15, i'm so sorry! But yeah 5.6mil is what I meant so of course that's cool!

I didn't mean to put 15, i'm so sorry! But yeah 5.6mil is what I meant so of course that's cool!

Adding you in a bit! I'll go leave a visitor message so keep them open ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back