• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling [Selling] A lot of my villagers!

Stargirl210

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
0% (0) +
Yo!

I?m new here, actually incredibly new here, so please forgive me if I don?t know what I?m doing.
Either way, this first post is dedicated to me mass selling my villagers. Don?t get me wrong, I love them, but I also hate them. Definitely not what I wished for when I restarted my town. But hey, it be like that, so that?s why I found myself here! I know, selfish. How hedonist of me. c:

So. On to the good stuff then, I suppose.

The villagers I have available for in-game bells are as follows:

Ozzie
Colton
Roald
Ren?e
Angus
Rocket

And that?s all for now! The starting price, I assume for now, will be 1,500 bells each. Thank you!

I may return to sell more, or to look for other villagers. :D

If you're accepting in-game currency, villagers often go for a couple hundred thousand normally depending how 'desirable' they are.

Really? Well, that?s interesting to know ? Thanks, and I will keep that in mind. I also love the name for your town!

Back