sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
Since I am obsess with diving, I caught all different kind of crabs, lobster, prawn and even some rare fishes. Reluctant to sell or let them go, I have finally decided to turn my basement to a Kitchen for cooking seafood! Haha!! I prepared some kitchen corner and kitchen sink, but I have no idea what kind of table or anything I can use to display the food and my seafood? Maybe a nice table suggestion and chair~ I got sea view wallpaper from Pascal and it will look really nice displaying all the little crabby around, but now I can't decide what table should I use...will Alpine look good? or should I go or minimalist? ><

ooo...........................hahaha I sort of give it to my friend xD guess I gonna wait for another tourney turn up =D so excited bout it now xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for reminding me about the fish tourney items! My mind only stick up to minimalist maybe because it is easy to match xD

Oh! I will have it screen shot and postit here!! xD still a little mess cause I just order the thing~ wait a little while the items is coming and I will have it post up! xD

Yeah, I was thinking stew pot, too! :D The sushi belt is an awesome idea, too! I think minimalist tables look nice in a kitchen setting for "counters". You could also use the minimalist dresser and turn it around so the back is like the front, if you want something without legs. :)

I think Ranch would look good. Something wooden. But Alpine also looks really good when you customize it with clothing.

Here is so far how my kitchen still look like haha~

290pkpz.jpg

pretty bare~

Oh and I do order stewpot xD and some sushi platter! and now most important I am lacking of tables to put them ;_; gonna wait til fish tourney to get flounder table and octo chair xD I love octo! About ranch, o.o I didn't knew they can refurbish to white! xD Gonna do it hehe~

Back