• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Saplings! (Also, free wild flowers)

hello! if its alright id like the rest of these :
- 6 pink roses
- 22 orange roses
- 22 purple roses
and any free yellow roses you may have lying around? i'd also like to pay with IGB if that's okay since i don't have too much TBT right now

Hello!
I’d like to buy all the hybrids that you have left when you read this message
^_^ paying tbt
Thanks!

i'd like to buy your 7 remaining pink hydrangea starts please! ^^ that will be 7 TBT.

hello! if its alright id like the rest of these :
- 6 pink roses
- 22 orange roses
- 22 purple roses
and any free yellow roses you may have lying around? i'd also like to pay with IGB if that's okay since i don't have too much TBT right now

Sure, that'd be lovely! And, I'll gather up the yellow roses for you. In total, it will be 2,500,000 IGB if that's alright c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!
I?d like to buy all the hybrids that you have left when you read this message
^_^ paying tbt
Thanks!

Hello! Well, the rest of the hybrids after the user above you's order will total up to be 44 TBT. I'll go ahead and add you, just lmk when you're open. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd like to buy your 7 remaining pink hydrangea starts please! ^^ that will be 7 TBT.

Sure! I'll gather things up and add you now. Lmk when you're open. c:

Sure, that'd be lovely! And, I'll gather up the yellow roses for you. In total, it will be 2,500,000 IGB if that's alright c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Well, the rest of the hybrids after the user above you's order will total up to be 44 TBT. I'll go ahead and add you, just lmk when you're open. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

44 tbt sounds good! I’m opening my town! The town name is Arianne ^_^

thanks! i've sent the TBT and added you as well. i'll be leaving my gates open and you can drop the starts by the train station.

Back