• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Sanrio Amiibo cards (6 pack) back in stock on GAME

It's going to take a bit to ship, so I plan to just be patient. I'm so glad I don't have to order anymore of these. This item is a pain to obtain.

God damn it, I wish Game didn't ship internationally.

Nobody in the UK can get them because everyone from other countries are snapping them up....

Nobody in the UK can get them because everyone from other countries are snapping them up....

Are all other sites in the UK out of stock? Game is the only place I can get them for a reasonable price.

Are all other sites in the UK out of stock? Game is the only place I can get them for a reasonable price.

Yup, can't even get 'em off amazon.

I've been able to buy the welcome amiibo cards from amazon, but we're limited to 2 packs per person -_-

Yup, can't even get 'em off amazon.

I've been able to buy the welcome amiibo cards from amazon, but we're limited to 2 packs per person -_-

Aw yeah. I'm noticing in the US that WA cards are harder to find in store now. I completed the set while I could find enough cards in store luckily

Aw yeah. I'm noticing in the US that WA cards are harder to find in store now. I completed the set while I could find enough cards in store luckily

Ah, in the UK there were never enough around launch to do that. Our local game stores don't even stock them so the only way to get them is either online from Amazon or Game themselves.

People are charging ?4 per card on Ebay right now, when a pack of 3 costs ?3.49. It's really shallow haha. I hope this isn't like the amiibo crisis all over again.

I'm in the US and ordered the Sanrio cards and a pack of regular Welcome Amiibo cards on 11/18. The regular cards shipped within a day or two and I got them exactly 2 weeks later. Since Thanksgiving was during those two weeks, it might have played a part in the timing. My Sanrio cards shipped Tuesday (12/6) so I'm not expecting them for at least another week.

I'm in the US and ordered the Sanrio cards and a pack of regular Welcome Amiibo cards on 11/18. The regular cards shipped within a day or two and I got them exactly 2 weeks later. Since Thanksgiving was during those two weeks, it might have played a part in the timing. My Sanrio cards shipped Tuesday (12/6) so I'm not expecting them for at least another week.

I don't think the Sanrio cards even became available until November 28, which is why it might've taken so long. It was up for preorder.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well lucky for you, there are packs you can get physically at the shop. Everyone's getting them because Nintendo is being dumb by not releasing them for NA.

does anyone know how much it is for them?

I'm in the US so altogether it was a bit over $12 for me through paypal since I am doing international delivery. They're out of stock right now though. I did it because I'm guaranteed all 6 and then I'm done with it and plus it isn't available in the US, so only those who really want it are importing it.

Last edited:

Wow, you're rude. They've been available for preorder for weeks and weeks. You had plenty of time to get yours, and you didn't. That's not the fault of people from other countries. It's yours.

Thanks! No i am located in the Netherlands(europe) so it ins't that far away.

Ahh, that explains why you got them so quickly. ;P I should have probably had mine shipped to my boyfriend and then had him ship them to me via some sort of express delivery since he lives in the Netherlands as well. D:

Ahh, that explains why you got them so quickly. ;P I should have probably had mine shipped to my boyfriend and then had him ship them to me via some sort of express delivery since he lives in the Netherlands as well. D:

Yeah that woud be way better! Also i only had to pay 6 Euro. 5 for the card and 1 for shipping :)

I only place around me that has Welcome Amiibo cards is Toys R Us. Not even Walmart, Target or Game Stop had them. THey didnt even send those places Series 4 :c

I only place around me that has Welcome Amiibo cards is Toys R Us. Not even Walmart, Target or Game Stop had them. THey didnt even send those places Series 4 :c

A lot of the stores around me are sold out now.
The target next to my house had 3 packs of welcome amiibo in their stockroom, and I made them get all 3 out for me to buy xD

Back