• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Same items on Harvs Island

xXJessXx

Bells
I’m not sure if I am missing something but every single day, the vendors are selling the exact same items? Sahara, Kicks and Redd have sold the exact same items every single day since I have unlocked them all. Leif sells different crops but the others are all the same. I wasn’t sure if they’d cycle for when they’d next visit your town but yesterday Kicks visited and today back on Harvs Island it’s just the same items again. Is this meant to be a thing that I have just not realised?

I believe I saw somewhere that vendors restock every Monday, and can still appear on your island with different stock than the stock that they have on Harv’s island.

Oh thank you! I had no idea, I thought it was a daily reset. Guess I’ll see if there’s anything new in a couple of days :)

Yup, it restocks only Monday for new inventory.

However, with Redd, if you buy his art, it will continuously get “renewed”. Often times, I buy one of the art and it gets replaced the next day

I believe I saw somewhere that vendors restock every Monday, and can still appear on your island with different stock than the stock that they have on Harv’s island.

This. Leif on Harv's Island had pumpkin and tomato. On the player island, he had carrots and potatoes. I'm missing wheat at this point.

I also tested last week and he switched items on Monday. Unfortunately, this can lead to a situation. If one has bad luck, it might take a player a few weeks to get all the crops if you get rrppests and Leif doesn't visit your island.

This. Leif on Harv's Island had pumpkin and tomato. On the player island, he had carrots and potatoes. I'm missing wheat at this point.

I also tested last week and he switched items on Monday. Unfortunately, this can lead to a situation. If one has bad luck, it might take a player a few weeks to get all the crops if you get rrppests and Leif doesn't visit your island.
Your best bet is to check on Kappn islands every day for your missing crops. It is a little faster than waiting on Leif to change inventory.

Your best bet is to check on Kappn islands every day for your missing crops. It is a little faster than waiting on Leif to change inventory.

I visited a crop island and had. Nope. Only tomatoes were there. I'm missing only wheat.

Back