✿⁠ (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。
Bells
Island
Woodlårk
Feedback
100% (44) +
Welcome!
1712381882769.png

quick note: these are signed with fingees, my name used on all other sites, sorry for the confusion!

i used to have an art shop here a few years ago and now i want to try drawing commissions here again. these are inspired by Littlest Pet Shop pets!

all styles are ON SALE as of 26/04 until further notice!
Style (prices in USD)
Examples​
Full-body
- RLC $15 $12
- 650 500 TBT
-> additional character + $8​
A3D0FB8F-9D6D-4292-B00B-4B64A2975053.jpeg
B360EC12-C0F8-4C09-AF62-BCF5BC7B66AE.jpeg
06D1010E-B53C-42A5-8161-3DF8E9F9CCAA.jpeg
AEBBBDF0-4C6C-4C36-A878-05B9CC8487CA.jpeg
F0D1CEA0-766D-47C6-909E-D554A12A33B5.jpeg
Bust
- RLC $9 $7
- 400 300 TBT​
headshot altint.jpeg
1AC062A0-2DA5-4205-A3D3-24ACCDEC08B3.jpeg
2B447DB1-615B-4ADB-BEC7-41CF75934335.jpeg

order form:

Style:
Reference:
Notes (pose, any requests):
Payment:

rules:
1. not fcfs
2. will draw: feral, pets, fantasy, chibi anthro
3. will not draw: humanoid, realistic anthro, mecha, horror, NSFW, designs that can't be 'shrinked' into my style
4. half of the payment is recieved upon order and other half when sketch is completed
5. RLC is priority!

slots:
TBT​
RLC​
1.​
2.​

thank you!
4a5afaedc13ef85d46427e5af4d4f95cf47caabb.gifv

Last edited:
Style: (include ref of style if applicable) I really love your 2nd avatar, could you do a sleeping one of Chester as well?
Ref:
41YSWRb7LaL._AC_UL474_SR474,450_.jpg
Other notes: (pose etc.) maybe sleepy nighttime colors too?
Payment: 10tbt

thank you!

Style: (include ref of style if applicable) I really love your 2nd avatar, could you do a sleeping one of Chester as well?
Ref:
41YSWRb7LaL._AC_UL474_SR474,450_.jpg
Other notes: (pose etc.) maybe sleepy nighttime colors too?
Payment: 10tbt

thank you!

Ok I will get started as soon as I get home! Thank you so much for ordering!

These are very cute & I'd like to request an avatar drawing if possible :)
Style: A half or full body (whichever you prefer) of Joey the duck with an autumn themed background.
Ref:
2020091321044700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
IMG_2085.PNG
Other notes: (pose etc.) Joey is a play type, so maybe he could toss leaves in the air or something similar?
Payment: 50tbt
Tysm for considering c:

Last edited:
These are very cute & I'd like to request an avatar drawing if possible :)
Style: A half or full body (whichever you prefer) of Joey the duck with an autumn themed background.
Ref: Other notes: (pose etc.) Joey is a play type, so maybe he could toss leaves in the air or something similar?
Payment: 50tbt
Tysm for considering c:
Would you prefer a half or full body? I rlly don’t mind as long as you are happy :) After I complete my sketch I’ll Pm you it and you can approve it before I colour it!

Would you prefer a half or full body? I rlly don’t mind as long as you are happy :) After I complete my sketch I’ll Pm you it and you can approve it before I colour it!
Oh okay, full body works for me & I'm not picky so feel free to exercise creative freedom. Sounds good. <:

Style: (include ref of style if applicable): complicated villager w/bg
Ref: I couldn't decide if I wanted him in his original clothing or the sailor outfit, I'm happy for you to choose
1600426525533.png
1600426550392.png

Other notes: (pose etc.): Hugging a sheep plush (like the collectible) and a moms and celeste plush around (can be floating or just sitting I don't mind). As for the bg something beachy
Payment: 28 tbt+whatever I make between now and completion. Aiming to get you 100 tbt at least

Style: (include ref of style if applicable) 3, up to you cx, maybe winter themed colors?
Ref: Chevre, i like her in the red sweater, and maybe winter/snowy theme, since her Japanese name is snow c:
B6646A0F-6098-4BBE-8C1C-80B6232F7F16.png
Other notes: (pose etc.) up to you
Payment: tbt, I can do upfront or after, whichever you prefer c:

Style: (include ref of style if applicable): complicated villager w/bg
Ref: I couldn't decide if I wanted him in his original clothing or the sailor outfit, I'm happy for you to choose
View attachment 320145.View attachment 320146
Other notes: (pose etc.): Hugging a sheep plush (like the collectible) and a moms and celeste plush around (can be floating or just sitting I don't mind). As for the bg something beachy
Payment: 28 tbt+whatever I make between now and completion. Aiming to get you 100 tbt at least
Thank you for ordering, you are first in the queue and I start working on your order! Thank you for offering such a high price :giggle:, and you are welcome to pay when I send the sketch or when I have finished the order. :)
Post automatically merged:

Style: 3 similar to that fall leaves
Ref: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...arro_NH.png/revision/latest?cb=20200802081824
Other notes: up to you
Payment: 15 tbt
Thank you for ordering! You are second in the queue and I will start on your order after I have finished the first order!

Style: (include ref of style if applicable) 3, up to you cx, maybe winter themed colors?
Ref: Chevre, i like her in the red sweater, and maybe winter/snowy theme, since her Japanese name is snow c:
Other notes: (pose etc.) up to you
Payment: tbt, I can do upfront or after, whichever you prefer c:
Thanks for ordering! (I am excited to do this one! I love Chèvre too, she’s in my WW town :)) I planned on only having 3 spots as I don’t draw super fast, but I added you in the queue if you are willing to wait about 4 days for your order! Payment is accepted any time from the sketch to completion, whenever you prefer!

Thank you for ordering, you are first in the queue and I start working on your order! Thank you for offering such a high price :giggle:, and you are welcome to pay when I send the sketch or when I have finished the order. :)

Thank you for ordering! You are second in the queue and I will start on your order after I have finished the first order!

Thanks for ordering! (I am excited to do this one! I love Chèvre too, she’s in my WW town :)) I planned on only having 3 spots as I don’t draw super fast, but I added you in the queue if you are willing to wait about 4 days for your order! Payment is accepted any time from the sketch to completion, whenever you prefer!
omg, yay! and I'm super patient when it comes to art orders, so no rush! I'll pay when it's completed if that's okay with ya! c:

Alright thank youu

Back