• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop (ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ) ☽ ᴛᴏᴋᴜ's ʜᴀʀᴠᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴘ - ʙᴇʟʟꜱ, (2.0) ꜰᴜʀɴɪᴛᴜʀᴇ & ᴍᴏʀᴇ! (🆃🅱🆃) ☾

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
hi! can i please buy:

wedding table 1x
wedding cake 1x
yacht 1x

and if possible can i please buy 6,000,000 igb?
i sadly do not have an abd at my entrance yet because it’s not at my nook stop. i can get less bells if you want.

how does all of this sound for 18 tbt?

Last edited:
perfect! send me a pm to lmk when you want to trade i can do rn
hii i'll be on most of the day today, so send me a pm when you're ready!
Post automatically merged:

Would you take the red crane game for the bread recipe?
yes that works! send me a PM whenever you're available!

can I get 60mil igb for 50tbt?
yes! please make sure you have an ABD next to your airport, and let me know when you're ready by sending a PM!

hi! can i please buy:

wedding table 1x
wedding cake 1x
yacht 1x

and if possible can i please buy 6,000,000 igb?
i sadly do not have an abd at my entrance yet because it’s not at my nook stop. i can get less bells if you want.

how does all of this sound for 18 tbt?
that's alright! i can make two trips since you don't have an ABD! 18 TBT for everything sounds good! just send a PM when you're available!

bump~
tumblr_inline_o19cx9sln01stmbqz_500.gif

Hey there I'd like to buy 30 mil igb for 25 tbt :)
(I'll have an ABD ready for you)

Last edited:
Edit: Nvm, I was able to get what I needed! I'll be back to shop another time ^_^

Last edited:
Back