• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[s] chibis || p/u: bloodyhouse, cupcakes, aali

Ahh really? tysm. Here is my ref https://toyhou.se/497078.chi (any of her outfits would be fine)
gotcha!
will have it done sometime this week
I am! Ahhh,
thank you so much! So excited! ;v; Would you like all of my TBT or were you interested in the Pikachu Egg & Cherry or a mix of both TBT and the collectibles? I'm fine with whatever you'd like tbh. <3

ee im good with either but possibly the cherry and tbt? or anythng really ahhh im bad at this stuff

ee im good with either but possibly the cherry and tbt? or anythng really ahhh im bad at this stuff

Yeah, that's fine. Is 875 TBT and a cherry okay with you? :3

Not sure if you saw this post....hi I would love to get some art from you my mayor...her name is sparkle
Here are a few references
IMG_20160706_112735.jpg

bgj6vpf.jpg

Looking to pay in tbt not sure how much you charge...i will offer 700tbt and 2 or my collectables the tasty cake and the flower if you need more I can make it happen thankyou

Last edited:
koul_by_peoyne-dadggz2.png
koul1_by_peoyne-dadggyp.png

@toulkool
here you are x
if you need any changes pls let me know <3

Ahhh omg she's so precious!! ;_; Thank you so much!! Could I ask to make her eyes a little more darker, please? And to make the collar line and dress folds lines bolder? I edited her ref sheet to give a better idea here. I forgot to mention the bold lines on the ref, sorry. ^^;;;

Last edited:
The asethetic lineup is amazing <3
Thank you for drawing her Orz

My only change would be if you can make her hair more grayer,
fashion-gray-hair-grey-like-Favim.com-3073610.jpg

And they'll be it <3

gam_by_peoyne-dadl4zl.png
gam1_by_peoyne-dadl4zh.png

@gamzee
eaaa i thought it was gray but then i just followed through with her normal hair scheme ee sorry!
fixed :>>

eep dont forget about the cosmos ahh im so bad

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhhhh oh my gosh she's perfect!!! You drew her so beautifully ;v; Bless your skills omg *___* Thank you so much!! I love it! <3

eeeeeEE no worries at all <3 glad you like it
thankyou so much for commissioning me

Sent them fam~
And it's cool lol she looks perf <3 thank you for drawing for me(sorry for ordering so much not sure when you'll disappear again lol)

Aww man I wish I had tbt, these are amazing!
Good luck selling these! (Even though you already have lol I'm stupid XD)

Sent them fam~
And it's cool lol she looks perf <3 thank you for drawing for me(sorry for ordering so much not sure when you'll disappear again lol)

no worries at all ahha!

Aww man I wish I had tbt, these are amazing!
Good luck selling these! (Even though you already have lol I'm stupid XD)
ayee hi sej!
thankyou so much <3

gamzee's commission looks so good!!! wish i could buy ;___; <3

could you remove the folded line on her shorts?
& the left pupil.
sorry for making so many changes when I know you're busy :/
but thank you again for all that time you're putting into the art ❤️

Last edited:

gamzee's commission looks so good!!! wish i could buy ;___; <3

aHHh thankyou so much <3

would you accept if i gave you 8 pumpkin cupcakes o.o
hehe i would!
(been needing a lot of collectibles <3)

could you remove the folded line on her shorts?
& the left pupil.
sorry for making so many changes when I know you're busy :/
but thank you again for all that time you're putting into the art ❤️

ofc!
i'll send it over when i finish the new batch of art okie

Back