• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling RV Services![Closed]

UnderWish

Bells
Lobo
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mint
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Feedback
100% (59) +
I decided I'll be doing RV Services for those who want it. I have quite a few RVs and some popular ones too.

Prices:
Pay what you want, you don't have to give me anything at the end of it if you don't want to!
I will require payment in TBT/IGB or Hybrids if you want me to use my own MEOW coupons to order and deliver them!

Legend of Zelda Amiibos:
Ganon
W. Link
Medli
Epona

WA Amiibos:
K.K.
Blathers
Reece
Cyrus
Kicks

Ellie
Julia
Stella
June
Ketchup
Plucky
Sylvana
Cleo
Jacob
Sprocket
Snooty
Boots
Boyd
Buzz
Tybalt
Cashmere
Tad

COMING SOON:
Splatoon & Hello Kitty Sanrio Amiibos!

Last edited:
question, are we visiting RVs, or are we ordering items from said RVs from here? o:
EDIT: nevermind, i think i already know the answer XD if i can visit epona's RV that'd be awesome!

Last edited:
can you order me the heavy tome from blathers, the dj kk both and guitar case from kk, and the bass guitar from sprocket?

Last edited:
can you order me the heavy tome from blathers, the dj kk both and guitar case from kk, and the bass guitar from sprocket?

Sure. I can order them for you, it'll take a little bit though since I have both snooty and ellie to get in first :)

Last edited:
thanks, just message me when you're ready

hi again! i'd like to visit Medli when you get the chance! c:

Last edited:
Are you coming to order yourself or would you like me to order certain items for you?

I can come order myself if you don't mind however whoever has the pizza I don't have to visit their rv I just want that item I think it's kicks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can come order myself if you don't mind however whoever has the pizza I don't have to visit their rv I just want that item I think it's kicks

I lied I want to order everything from everyone else its kicks who has the lunch box that I want :) I don't have to visit him

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok now that I've organized everything and looked at what I wanted from the rv's ��

I only want lunch pack from kicks and light breakfast from Cyrus I can order those from you so I don't have to visit their rvs
But I would like to visit Reese, sylvana and ketchup

I'm organized now ;) whenever is our ready how much you want

Last edited:
Back