• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Runaway Monkey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Bells
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Yesterday in my AP History class, we were all divided into 4 groups, each with 2 topics from the section we're studying to make a newscast out of. Then we had the whole class yesterday to prepare.

So, today was the presentation day. I was in the last of the 4 groups to go. One of my group's topics dealt with evolution / Darwin, and a guy in my group had a gorilla suit at home, and he brought it in for someone else to wear during our newscast, and then jump in during the interview about evolution.

All the groups finished with about 10-15 minutes left in class, and that's when we devised the plan. Maybe 5 or 6 of us came up with it... the guy in the gorilla suit would run down the hall after school, and one other guy wearing a farmer's hat (from one of the other group's newscast) would chase him and yell for people to stop him or something.

The bell rang, and off they went. One other guy and myself followed behind them, and it was hilarious. He went up to some random person and gave them a hug, and got pushed off. Then the farmer guy started yelling, "My monkey, my monkey!!! Stop him!" People just started getting out of the way. When we got to the stairs to go downstairs, people got really scared, and made path for him. He ran into this one girl, and the 2 of us following them heard her friend say, "It scared the s*** out of me!"

We ended up going to some back hallway, where therewas hardly anyone, and he took off the suit and that's that.

It was great!

dragonflamez said:
What does Darwin have to do with History?
His theory of evolution, and how it became much more widley accepted witrh the emergence of of urban areas (cities)... long story, hard to explain.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back