• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Giveaway Rudy is in boxes! Ready to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrankyCupcake

overthinks everything
Bells
Island
Littlestar
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
White Star Fragment
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Feedback
100% (40) +
Rudy is a jock cat villager making his appearance for the first time in New Leaf. In my extra town, he's all packed up and ready to move.

I'd appreciate it if you could trade sloppy furniture items for Rudy. If not, that's okay. He will be voided in 30 minutes if there are no takers. I will wait 30 minutes and preference will be given (if there is more than one person responding) to the one able to trade items for him. You have to be able to pick him up immediately. I will wait at the train station for you and lead you to his home.

Ohh man I want him, no room though
fantastic that there's an auction with 6mil in bids and you're just giving him away haha <3

I know hazumi's looking for him!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I posted the thread link on her wall, so I hope she pops by. :3

fantastic that there's an auction with 6mil in bids and you're just giving him away haha <3

I had no idea he's that popular! Heh. I don't like selling villagers. I have given a few away already, including Kabuki and Snake. I have no patience for auctions and I have no need of so many bells. I prefer earning my bells in the game anyway. (Maybe I'm a closet masochist? ;) )

I know hazumi's looking for him!!! I posted the thread link on her wall, so I hope she pops by. :3

Hope she does it quick, if she's going to pop by! :)

I could also link her to my auction (yes, the one with an HB of 6m...) but I'd only do that if pengutango can't hold her.

Just heard from hazumi and I can pick him up for her while she makes room for him. As long as you're okay with me holding him for her. :)

Last edited:
I will PM you. Give me a few, since I need to make sure Kiki moves in properly as I picked her from my boyfriend late last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back