Selling Rosie (SOLD) and Stitches (IN BOXES)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MardyBum

Bells
Switch
6162-4424-4918
Feedback
100% (318) +
G̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶r̶i̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶C̶y̶c̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶R̶o̶s̶i̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶v̶i̶l̶l̶a̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶f̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶e̶t̶.̶
S̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶c̶y̶c̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶n̶.̶ ̶ ̶E̶x̶c̶e̶p̶t̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶r̶t̶.̶
I̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶v̶i̶l̶l̶a̶g̶e̶r̶s̶.̶
S̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶r̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶h̶e̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶v̶o̶i̶d̶i̶n̶g̶.̶
I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶.̶
A̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶B̶T̶B̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶b̶l̶e̶s̶.̶

Stitches is in my main town and he is moving as well.
He was a dreamie of mine since I started playing last year but now it's time to let him go.
He isn't original of course. I tried to keep most of his house together but I believe he did
end up selling the bunk bed. Other than that, he's great.
Just like with Rosie, I am only accepting BTB offers.

Drawings not by me.

If someone wants both, make me an offer. If you'd only like one of them also make me an offer. I want them to go to good homes. I don't want to void them.

Last edited:
I'll Buy Rosie for 100 btb! I've wanted Rosie for a long time she's been a dreamie of mine <3

Last edited:
I'll Buy Rosie for 100 btb! I've wanted Rosie for a long time she's been a dreamie of mine <3

I'm gonna wait a bit since I also want to get rid of Stitches ^^ if no one else offers she'll be yours

How many hours? I have 1 until I go to bed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What if I just payed you 150 btb. Could I get it now?

How many hours? I have 1 until I go to bed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What if I just payed you 150 btb. Could I get it now?

Well I'll be gone long till almost 10pm PST. I'll let you take her. Since I'll be leaving the gates open
What's your fc?

My FC: 5215-0627-2869 My Mayor is Called Rami and My town is called Ramshooze. Alright I added you. I'm waiting for your gates to open!

Last edited:
My FC: 5215-0627-2869 My Mayor is Called Rami and My town is called Ramshooze. Alright I added you. I'm waiting for your gates to open!

Added, gates open c: I will be afk since I have to get ready for work
you can take flowers and dig if you like ^^

150tbt for Stitches? I can do a little more if there's a better offer ^^ I may have to pick him up a little later though~

Oh and I'd love to get him now if it isn't too much of a hassle, would that be possible? I'll probably be unavailable tonight(if 150 tbt is OK)

Thanks izzi, I payed, Thanks again for my dreamie I hope you have a great day!

np, enjoy! And thank you c: you too hun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and I'd love to get him now if it isn't too much of a hassle, would that be possible? I'll probably be unavailable tonight(if 150 tbt is OK)

well I have to head to work soon sadly. When else would you be available?

I'm free in around 10, 20 minutes or *probably* from 7-8 est.

(or another day, but i don't think that'll work)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back