• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Auction Rosie and Fauna

I'd bid for Rosie but I have no space :c (I'm called Rosie, partly why I really want her xD)

I'd bid for Fauna but I only have 1mil bells xD I can't afford 3,5+ (unless you don't mind waiting a week or two..) xD

Both are not moving out right now, so people can pick them up when they have space.
I can tt them out whenever the winner of the auction wants. You need to make sure that you have the bells of your bid.

Leaving home right now, should be back in a couple of hours. So I can not update the first post.

Last edited:
HIGHEST BID:

Rosie: 5 mil by rojimarocks22
Fauna: 3.5 mil by esc

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added a buy-out price

Back