• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

<roleplay> The Camp ~ Rebooted <started-roleplay>

Kaida
Kaida quickly turned around, "Yes." She replied.

Mitsuki
Mitsuki quickly hid behind Kaida. She held her scarf close.

"W-who is she?" She gently gestured towards the young girl next to Kaida.

Kaida
Kaida looked over at Mitsuki, "Oh, shes my daughter." Kaida smiled.

Mitsuki
Mitsuki slowly walked out from behind Kaida.

She looked up at Kaida. "Junpei, I'm guessing?" And turned back to Mitsuki.
"It's nice to meet you!" She took her tiny hand and shook it.

"Hehe, thanks!" She grinned.
(I'm gonna wait a little for Sparro to come back so we can all have a proper reunion c: )
"If you and I are here, maybe Aki..." She sat herself down and waited.

"Hehe, thanks!" She grinned.
(I'm gonna wait a little for Sparro to come back so we can all have a proper reunion c: )
"If you and I are here, maybe Aki..." She sat herself down and waited.

(Alright.)

Kaida
She didn't want to think about Aki. She tried to apologize but he had enough nerve to not accept it.

(I can work with that :))

Aki walked along the streets of a bustling city. He went to the camp, he had the scars to prove it..
Yet it was all so faint. All he could remember was all the people he had killed, and all the people he had loved, and the people who had...died.

He entered a hotel lobby. He walked by Ayaka, Kaida and Mitsuki. He didn't notice them, until he sat on a sofa across from them and looked up..

And he was filled with joy as to what he saw, as his eyes lit up and his mouth changed from a frown to a happy grin. He felt tears start to well up in his eyes.

Kaida
Kaida put her arm around Mitsuki.

Mitsuki
Mitsuki smiled, and hugged Kaida.

"A-Ayaka?" He managed to speak, through his happiness and tears.

"I-I..." He couldn't manage to make up the words. He hugged her back, tightly.

"I-I missed you..."

Kaida
Kaida saw the two. She grabbed Mitsuki's hand and started to walk to the door.

He saw Kaida leaving. "K-Kai..da?" He said, his happiness quickly turning to sorrow. "D-Don't leave... Please."

She saw over Aki's shoulder, Kaida, about to leave.
"Wait! Where are you going?"

Last edited:
Back