• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

[roleplay] 【 From the Ashes 】accepting all races!

DAMIEN:
"It is a lot different. However.. I recently found out that Syndra didn't make it. So we're going to have to take on being the leaders of whoever is left of the fairies." Damien looked down, he was quite disappointed that Syndra died since she had finally become normal.
"We need to find a new area to live. This isn't going to suit us. And do you now see why I was against letting other races get involved with us?" Damien huffed.

(They were created as stone and then were unfrozen along with the others, but they just began their lives now and wonder what the heck is going on and who they are)

- - - Post Merge - - -

- daemon -
Daemon couldnt help but smile as he hugged his brother back.
Then, he frowned as he looked around. "Yeah, you're right.. It's so different." he mumbled.

Daemon clenched his fists tightly. Had Ahri survived all of this?

- - - Post Merge - - -

- shinji -
Shinji glanced at Ahri, the fox girl from the previous world as she approached him.
"..So you survived.." his voice started out quiet, then got a little louder at the end.
"How many of us made it?" Shinji looked around at the people waking up and realizing they had survived.

AHRI:
"So far I only noticed you and Aurora from the previous life." Ahri said as she turned around. "I hope the goddess made more laguz.." She looked up into the sky, as if the goddess were looking at them. "I suppose after creating the earth again she went back to sleep?"

Satoshi
A small amount of sick comes out of Satoshi's mouth, dripping onto the floor with the blood, but he doesn't react. He doesn't move at all, almost as if he was dead. He occasionally made a whimpering sound in horror.

Last edited:
Aurora~
in the Northern Forest

Well, I think I might try to set up a home here. I'm used to the cold, after all. Maybe I can get the other laguz to join me. Aurora sighed. That was unlikely to happen, most of the laguz would probably prefer the canyon she could see on the horizon. It looked a lot warmer.

Lorenzo~
on the Plains

Lorenzo had no clue what was happening. He barely even knew what he was.

Dia:
in the northern forest
I was back in my human form, the dead rabbit now in my hand. I slid it into my pouch, and crunched through soft snow with each step to home. Every breath I took summoned a gust of smoke - this fascinated me. Why did this happen here, but not where I hunt?

Last edited:
- daemon -
"Syndra didn't survive?" Shock and disappointment was easily noticeable in Daemon's tone.
How was it that, Syndra of all of them, didn't make it?
He ignored what his brother had said about the other races, perhaps he had been right. There would be no way to know anymore.
"We're the leaders now, huh?" Daemon murmured. That settled their old issue of which of them would have been leader, didn't it?
Of course, the brothers would stick together. As they once, and always, did.

"Should we gather up the rest of the fairies?"

Last edited:
Tali~

I look around. "Hello? Anyone there?" I ask, I can't remember much, only my name. Tali. I look around, not sure what is going on. I must have... Whats it called again... Oh yeah amnesia.

(Leela we need you in the insane asylum rp XD)

(I'm kind of hoping that the Laguz live in the northern forest out of fear of other races now even if the fairies are used to the cold)

DAMIEN:
"That would be an easy task if we knew who else survived." Damien looked around, noticing figures off in the distance. "Looks like some laguz survived." He said as he noticed Ahri talking to another guy and he immediately tried to distract his brother again in a discreet way. "So shall we go explore the land together? We need to decide where to live after all and if we're quick enough, we get our pick."

AHRI:
"So far I only noticed you and Aurora from the previous life." Ahri said as she turned around. "I hope the goddess made more laguz.." She looked up into the sky, as if the goddess were looking at them. "I suppose after creating the earth again she went back to sleep?"

- shinji -
"Would more laguz even help anything?" Shinji said bitterly.

"The goddess abandoned us, didn't she?" he flicked his tail.

Tali~

I look around. "Hello? Anyone there?" I ask, I can't remember much, only my name. Tali. I look around, not sure what is going on. I must have... Whats it called again... Oh yeah amnesia.

(Leela we need you in the insane asylum rp XD)

most of everybody is in the plains right now since thats where everybody was unfrozen

Dia:
in the northern forest

Anxiety chilled me as I could hear voices in the distance. Stay on your guard, just like mother said. I arched my hands, ready to claw flesh.

Last edited:
DAMIEN:
"That would be an easy task if we knew who else survived." Damien looked around, noticing figures off in the distance. "Looks like some laguz survived." He said as he noticed Ahri talking to another guy and he immediately tried to distract his brother again in a discreet way. "So shall we go explore the land together? We need to decide where to live after all and if we're quick enough, we get our pick."

- daemon -
".....Alright." Daemon frowned.
Laguz made him think, maybe when they looked around they would find Ahri?
Or maybe they wouldn't find her at all.
Daemon wanted to know if she had lived, but at the same time he didn't want to know.

- shinji -
"Would more laguz even help anything?" Shinji said bitterly.

"The goddess abandoned us, didn't she?" he flicked his tail.

AHRI:
"What do you mean? It was mainly the sirens fault for all of this, you know." Ahri crossed her arms and her tails flicked back at him. What was he thinking? She dismissed what he said as she looked around the area. "We need to gather the laguz and quickly find an area to live.. I'm surprised she didn't force us into living somewhere as well."

DAMIEN:
"Great, let's go." He said with a faint smile and he grabbed his brothers arm and began heading towards the canyons. "Unlike any other canyon I've ever seen, this one looks like it has plenty of life in it.." Damien said to his brother as she walked through about two miles of thick grass, noticing the canyon get closer and closer with each step.

Last edited:
Tali ~Plains~

I walk up a hill to find everyone, not a clue what is going on. People are over there... I start to walk over, brushing my hair with my hands and checking my outfit is alright.

AHRI:
"What do you mean? It was mainly the sirens fault for all of this, you know." Ahri crossed her arms and her tails flicked back at him. What was he thinking? She dismissed what he said as she looked around the area. "We need to gather the laguz and quickly find an area to live.. I'm surprised she didn't force us into living somewhere as well."

- shinji -
Shinji decided not to press his statement. The goddess could have done a lot more them, couldn't she?
"Alright. You're right. Should we go together?" he offered.

(pretend I went to the plains instead of the northern forest :blush:)

dia - at the plains
I saw figures in the distance. Crap. In, out. In, out. Deep breathing. You can do this.

I slowly approached, biting my lip.

Last edited:
DAMIEN:
"Great, let's go." He said with a faint smile and he grabbed his brothers arm and began heading towards the canyons. "Unlike any other canyon I've ever seen, this one looks like it has plenty of life in it.." Damien said to his brother as she walked through about two miles of thick grass, noticing the canyon get closer and closer with each step.

- daemon -
Daemon walked with his brother, staying slightly quiet.
"Tell me about it, it's almost kind of peaceful.." he sighed.

Back