[roleplay] 【 From the Ashes 】accepting all races!

(But "kun" is used for boys addressing juniors/boys younger than you, or girls who are familiar or emotionally attached to a guy :3)

"Well I just created more blood to use because I was poisoned, remember, and all the blood is- Wait... What was that!?" Satoshi growled.

So people are here... Wow I wonder which kind of people I been at this for years. People are here. And no people. I'm not saying that im 100 years old. So shut up. Okay time to meet the people

(Man these people.)

"No idea, lets find out." Satoshi mutters seriously, turning around and running on all fours, although he has some trouble at first, due to him being a humanoid cat Laguz creature thing, he starts running very easily after a few seconds. He spots the creature that created the noise, a fellow cat Laguz. Is that... another cat? Satoshi started smiling. He ran, still on all fours to the at and pounced on his ankle, and attempted to bite him.

Hm, What the!? A human? Oh no dammit it's a laguz.

(Satoshi why? Slowly waiting for a post..)

Last edited:
Satoshi got up, scratching the back of his head. "Eheheh..." He laughed awkwardly. "Sorry, I just have never seen another cat Laguz before... My name is Satoshi."

I roll my eyes.
"You know I can conjure almost anything right Satoshi-kun?
If you wanted a cat treat you could've asked for one."

Back