• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying Rococo set (Name your price)

I can order the full set for you, but that'll have to be tomorrow. If you wont get any other offers just PM me and I'll order it when I'm awake tomorrow xD

I would appreciate it! Once you have it please PM me so I can invite you over. UvU

Sure! I can't order it right away cause it's 10:30pm here atm. I'll PM you once I got it, I'm usually always on and available at this time xD Lets me know tho if you already found someone else selling it!
And uh, double the buy price sounds more than fine xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh look there, I'm 5 mins late and you got another offer xD

Sure! I can't order it right away cause it's 10:30pm here atm. I'll PM you once I got it, I'm usually always on and available at this time xD Lets me know tho if you already found someone else selling it!
And uh, double the buy price sounds more than fine xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh look there, I'm 5 mins late and you got another offer xD

I think you and another person got my replies confused! I was replying to someone who had offered an antique clock ;v; I'm very sorry!

I have someone letting me catalogue it, thank you for your time though!

I think you and another person got my replies confused! I was replying to someone who had offered an antique clock ;v; I'm very sorry!

I have someone letting me catalogue it, thank you for your time though!

It's ok, no need to be sorry xD Jst glad you got the set! (or well, will get xD)

I think I might have the other items you are looking for except for the cool globe, but not on hand.

I'll have them ready in like 10-15 minutes. I'm in the middle of something, else I'd have them right now.

Last edited:
Back