• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Rlla/Marty sets

Oh! Sorry, I went to work right after I made this post and I just got home. If it's still available I would still like the cinnamoroll set :) could I get it sometime late tomorrow morning? Maybe around 11:00am EST? Thank you!

Oh! Sorry, I went to work right after I made this post and I just got home. If it's still available I would still like the cinnamoroll set :) could I get it sometime late tomorrow morning? Maybe around 11:00am EST? Thank you!

I usually don't wake up around 6am (11:00 am EST). Would 2 or 3 hours later work?

Do you still have the hello kitty set 90tbt

Yes I do. Are you available now? :)

Last edited:
Oh sure, Sorry i didnt know there was such a big time difference! I'll be next available from 2:00-5:00pm EST :)

Back