• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Reviews on this game?

MeganPenguin

Bells
I was thinking of downloading this onto my phone. But I'm not sure. I was hoping people in this community could give me an honest review on this game? Thanks in advance xx

There are positives and negatives of Pocket Camp, but they are very subjective from person to person, so honestly, as this is a free game, I would say just download and give it a shot. You can delete it if you don't enjoy it, and the only thing it will cost is wasted time.

Last edited:
If you're looking for a good time waster then this might be for you. It doesn't really capture the quality and charm of an actual Animal Crossing game I feel, though it does have a charm of its own.

A lot of people will say that the premium items are too expensive but there are lots of events giving out the leaf tickets that you need so imo it's not that bad

I personally really like it. There are new events happening all the time, so you're never really bored. The furniture/clothing is cute for the most part. Decorating the campsite/cabin is fun and there's a lot of room for creativity. I'd say Pocket Camp is less versatile than AC:NL but is more attention-holding than Happy Home Designer. The best part is you don't have to spend money to progress through the game like many mobile apps require.

It's a great game to just spend some time on, they always have really fun events going on which will keep you going back to it, it's got really nice furniture from fortune cookies and from just the craft menu, the leaf tickets can be a little pricey but they're super easy to earn in game through events. I recommend just trying it and seeing if you enjoy it or not i play it a lot and keep going bk to it, let us know if you start playing and want some friends to add.

Back