Auction Resetting my town, selling popular villager

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could offer less than that for Gala if you wanted xD shes not a top teir villager, but she is one of my favorites:3

Mee too, since I had(/or still have?) her in town in ACLTTC she's one of my dreamies :blush:
I am sure she's more worth than I offered :eek:

I neeeeed Kyle Dx But I don't understand what you're gonna do with the bells if you restart your town?

I'm only re starting one town, and I kind of want the auctioned X/Y game too so I'm willing to gve all the bells I make to get the game

Is Ankha really still 3 million? I'll go up to 7 mil if so.

That's actually outdated ^.^ I won a raffle for Ankha, so I withdrew, and OP still needs to update the first post. ^^ So I think Ankha is 2mil now, not counting your bids. :D

3 mill for Lucky

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't know the front page was not updated and saw that on page 11 a person has offered 8 mill for Lucky, which I cannot afford to beat.

Last edited:
Guys this thread is like 2 years old, stop posting you'll be very let down if your looking for replys....

Please check the dates of threads before posting in aged threads.
Additionally, if you come across a post that violates one of our Rules and Guidelines, please just report it and refrain from posting in it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back