• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Resetting for Dreamies in Misu² (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, if Julian shows up and can't be claimed by his lurker I would love to buy him. I finally reset my daughter's town with Julian still in it since I had gone through 105(!) villagers trying to get him out. Or I have a Marshal I could trade but it looks like you're cycling both your towns atm.

I am -- I'm a little burnt out on the game itself, so until the want to play returns I'm just gonna turn my main town into a cycling town. :)

Looking for punchy and kid cat! I'll be on till the rest of the day in est time

Checking in for Kid Cat, Zell, and Carmen!
Will be on and off for 6 hours

Hello. Lurking for any cranky villager from this list: Cyrano, Del, Gruff, Limberg, Static, T-Bone, Walt, Wart Jr.

My timezone is EST. I'll be on for the rest of the day today.

I am -- I'm a little burnt out on the game itself, so until the want to play returns I'm just gonna turn my main town into a cycling town. :)

I find myself cycling more than playing in my actual towns. =) It's a good break.

Whitney is in boxes and is now available to whoever wants her -- first come, first serve!

(250 TBT or 12 Million IGB)

Last edited:
Afk for about 15-20 minutes. Should anyone want Whitney, I will trade her when I return.

Gates are open for punkinpie to come grab Whitney.

punkin -- I'm afk eating dinner. Grab her and leave when you're finished. :)

My apologies, but I am going to end it here. Whitney is still in boxes, and I really don't want to void a Tier 1. I will be posting my new cycling thread soon -- everyone here is welcome to lurk on the new thread.

Sorry I didn't get more dreamies -- I was hoping to get more out, but it was kind of a pain in the butt to cycle this way, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back