• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying red common flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Licorice

heh heh horf
Bells
Switch
5714-2655-1799
Toy Duck Plush
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (419) +
Looking for red flowers. Roses, pansies, tulips, cosmos, and lillies. Paying with igb or tbt. I'm hoping to buy in bulk if possible.

Last edited:
hi! i have red and orange flowers i am interested in selling for tbt c: please look to my thread here! thx~

DAM i feel that.
i'll give u 10 orange pansies and 6 orange tulips out of ~tha kindness of my heart~ if u feel like having me to ur town real quick to drop them off? o:

DAM i feel that.
i'll give u 10 orange pansies and 6 orange tulips out of ~tha kindness of my heart~ if u feel like having me to ur town real quick to drop them off? o:

That would be super sweet of you! Would you like any hybrids in return? I'm trying to get rid of other colors. :l

i already have a ton im trying to get rid of but thank u so much!!!! ill look 4 ur gates o:

hi there! i have a ton of orange hybrids i can sell. you're looking for any kind right? would you be willing to buy each for 2 tbt?

edit: oops sorry! i didnt read your previous posts ;; ahh im dumb sorry :c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back