• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Red and white tulip collectible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightspring

🧡🖤
Bells
Switch
5373-9273-4714
Chocolate Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Christmas Candy
Green Christmas Stocking
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (426) +
Hey everybody! I’ve decided to do a small giveaway with a red and white tulip. I have no use for these collectibles anymore, so it would be better to give away these to someone else who wants them. @Javocado hosted a similar thread like this years back with these same exact collectibles, so I guess why not?
8D9B1646-06DA-488B-B005-E260F2133A2D.png
C4462369-B0EE-4A54-96F7-E30E1E199416.png

*Both are September 14, 2016*

Rules and Guidelines:
1. Please use the form below to enter for the red or tulip or both. You have a choice if you want a message or not. If I liked your post, you have entered the giveaway. If I did not like your post, feel free to post again as your older comment may (or may not) get buried.
2. 1 entry per user.
3. If you win, please do not resell the collectible(s) immediately. If you do, I will leave you a negative feedback, which I do not want to do! Date trading is okay.
4. Lastly, please tell me a flower pun or joke to show that you have read the rules. That’s it.

I will use a random generator to compile everyone’s names and pick the winners. Giveaway ends on July 14th at 11:59 pm EST time. Good luck! ☺
Username:
Entering for:

Username: DeltaLoraine
Entering for: Red Tulip
Comments: If you were a flower, you’d be a DAMNdelion 😘😘 cause you are fine 👌

Username: Your Local Wild Child
Entering for: white tulip
Comments: I’d have a pun set up, but it’s too corn(flower)y

Username: Elle00
Entering for: Red Tulip
Comments: Are you a weed ? Cause I can’t get rid of you 🤣

Username: JellyLu
Entering for: Both (but red if I have to choose c: )
Comments: Oh goodness this bad but..... Why can't you keep secrets from flowers? Daisy everything. (Like "they see".... ok I'll see myself out xD)

Thank you for hosting this!

Username: TaylaJade
Entering for: Either!
Comments: 🎶 Roses are red, violets are blue 🎶 ... I’ve forgotten how the rest goes...

Could I retract my entry? A super kind user gifted me a White Tulip, so I'd want others to have a higher chance of winning. Thank you again for the giveaway!

Could I retract my entry? A super kind user gifted me a White Tulip, so I'd want others to have a higher chance of winning. Thank you again for the giveaway!
Hey, that’s no problem at all! Glad you could find it! 😁

And the winner for the Red Tulip is...

@JellyLu !
Congratulations!

Post automatically merged:

Thank you everyone who has participated, I hope I do more giveaways like these in the future!

Yay! What a lovely surprise to wake up to 🥰 Thank you SO very much for this!!🌷💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back