• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Say Whaaaaa

Bells
Dragon Tokens
Well i was just reading about time travel on wikipedia and look what one line says

'although evidence exists that other people are changing their time lines fairly often.'

So have you ever changed your time line?

Every decision you make changes your "time line", so yes I have.

You can't change it. No matter what you do, the future's going to happen.

[Nook said:
,Jun 15 2010, 11:03:51 PM]You can't change it. No matter what you do, the future's going to happen.
You believe in fate? That's fine, but I think that everyone has a choice in what they do.

Personally, I think that every little thing you do can alter you future and every thing around you.

SockHeadx4 said:
[Nook said:
,Jun 15 2010, 11:03:51 PM]You can't change it. No matter what you do, the future's going to happen.
You believe in fate? That's fine, but I think that everyone has a choice in what they do.
You can't stop the future. Even if the apocalypse is going to happen.

It mean there is evidence that people have used Time machines too come back too the past to alter there Future

Say Whaaaaa said:
It mean there is evidence that people have used Time machines too come back too the past to alter there Future
How about you give us a bit of info to actually give a good response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back