• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop Re-made To Transfer "Ownership"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much, 3TBT sound great. Are you available right now?

I will have to order it. :3 I'll let you know when I have it.

If another provider can give it quicker, please do! :D

Last edited:
Greetings,
I'm looking to obtain a Desktop TV, Fancy Display Case, Bomb, Floor Light x2, Fancy Tile Floor, Galaxy Floor, Hero of Time Scroll, Hyrulean Treasure, Lava Floor, Magma-Cavern Wall, Standing TV, Red Wing, Iceberg, 3DS XL, Wii U Console, and Wall-Mounted TV. I would also like the Ganondorf and Sheik outfits but I don't need the Ganondorf T-Shirt.

I don't know how much this is worth but I'm willing to trade a fair number of BTB (assuming I have enough) for these if I can get them today. Thanks!

Greetings,
I'm looking to obtain a Desktop TV, Fancy Display Case, Bomb, Floor Light x2, Fancy Tile Floor, Galaxy Floor, Hero of Time Scroll, Hyrulean Treasure, Lava Floor, Magma-Cavern Wall, Standing TV, Red Wing, Iceberg, 3DS XL, Wii U Console, and Wall-Mounted TV. I would also like the Ganondorf and Sheik outfits but I don't need the Ganondorf T-Shirt.

I don't know how much this is worth but I'm willing to trade a fair number of BTB (assuming I have enough) for these if I can get them today. Thanks!

I partially accept this order! I can get you a desktop TV, fancy tile floor, 3DS XL, and a Wii U console. 40 TBT okay? :D

Yeah, that sounds fine. Do you think it is likely I will be able to get more of the items I listed from this thread or should I look elsewhere for the rest?

Yeah, that sounds fine. Do you think it is likely I will be able to get more of the items I listed from this thread or should I look elsewhere for the rest?

From here. Out providers have a wide range, I'm positive that Kaaww can get those. ^_^

Can I buy the striped wetsuit for 7tbt from any provider?

still looking for some items from the kiki and lala set! i need the bed, table, clock, sofa, and dress! i'd like to pay 40 tbt or less but i can go higher if really needed

still looking for some items from the kiki and lala set! i need the bed, table, clock, sofa, and dress! i'd like to pay 40 tbt or less but i can go higher if really needed

Accept, 40 TBT is fine for these items

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! I need a celeste ribbon and 40 cedar saplings. Is 50 tbt okay?

I partially accept. I can only get you the Celeste ribbon. It will be 10 TBT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back